Last Updated on 27 December, 2022
How to Evolve Flames of Misspell to Ashes of Musspell Vampire Survivors – Evolution Steps, Tips that will help you, and our opinion of Flames of Misspell, and Ashes of Musspell
How to Evolve Flames of Misspell to Ashes of Musspell Vampire Survivors – Steps
- You need a thing called Torrona’s Box in Vampire Survivors.
- If you want to evolve Flames of Misspell into Ashes of Musspell.
- You must simultaneously possess over six different weapon evolutions in order to obtain Torrona’s Box.
- To use Torrona’s Box to evolve Flames of Misspell into Ashes of Musspell, you must first unlock it and level it up to its maximum level.
- Torrona’s Box, however, can only be used if Flames of Misspell is also max level. As a result, we advise leveling both items so you can combine them to create Ashes of Musspell.
What does Vampire Survivors’ Ashes of Musspell represent?
In comparison to Flames of Misspell, Ashes of Musspell has advantages like:
- Larger area of impact
- Longer duration
- Quicker cooldown
- Higher damage stat are included in Ashes of Musspell.
The best way to obtain Flames of Misspell in Vampire Survivors
- Flames of Misspell may only be obtained when you unlock the Avatar Infernas character.
- By gaining access to Inverse mode and Gracia’s Mirror, you can unlock Avatar Infernas. The Eudaimonia machine level must be unlocked in order to obtain Gracia’s Mirror.
- You need to communicate with a weird entity inside the Eudaimonia machine.
- You have two choices when speaking to the weird entity:
- Too Hard
- Too Easy.
- Unlocking Gracia’s Mirror is possible by selecting the Too Easy option.
Inverse mode, which you must activate at Inlaid Libary, can be unlocked by opening Gracia’s Mirror. However, you must first obtain the Peachone and Ebony wings weapons before going to the inlaid library. Thus, the following is how to obtain both of these weapons:
How to Unlock Peachone: After surviving for 10 minutes with any character, you can unlock Peachone.
How to get Ebony wings: To get Ebony wings, you must level up Peachone to level 7.
Final Steps for Flames of Misspel
Go to the Inlaid Library and turn on Inverse mode after you have both weapons. If Inverse mode is on, move east until you come across a Purple Reaper.
- Kill and defeat the Purple Reaper you’ve located them.
Killing the Purple Reaper will open a piano problem that requires the use of Peachone and Ebony Wings to solve. In order to access a new region, you must locate nine coffins scattered across the level. You can use the character Avatar Infernas to obtain Flames of Misspell at the game’s beginning once you have found all Nine coffins.
Other Vampire Survivors Guides – How to…
Vampire Survivor Check in the followings link to check different guides
- The Bone Zone – here
- Evolve Phiera Der Tuphello and Eight The Sparrow in Vampire Survivors – here
- How to Evolve Victory Sword in Vampire Survivors – here
- Flames of Misspell to Ashes of Musspell Vampire Survivors – here
- Vampire Survivors How to Unlock Hyper Mode – here
- Tier List Vampire Survivors – here
- Full screen in Vampire Survivors – here