Last Updated on 27 December, 2022
The Bone Zone Vampire Survivors – How to Unlock, Tips that will help you to unlock Hyper Mode for three additional stage, stay tuned.
The Bone Zone Vampire Survivors – How to Unlock
You must work to unlock Hyper Mode for three additional stages in order to unlock the Bone Zone stage.
The last boss of a stage must be defeated at the 25-minute mark in order to unlock Hyper Mode for that stage.
It is strongly advised to bring your strongest character to these battles in order to finish them as quickly as possible. Any of the following three challenges can help you achieve this:
- Mad Forest > Beat the Giant Blue Venus that arrives at 25 minutes
- Inlaid Library > Beat the Nesuferit that emerges at 25 minutes
- Dairy Plant > Beat the Sword Guardian that emerges at 25 minutes
- Gallo Tower > Defeat the giant enemy crab that appears at 25 minutes
You will receive Hyper Mode for any of these stages if you defeat any of these bosses on these stages.
Unlock The Bone Zone Vampire Survivors
The Bone Zone will also become a playable stage after defeating three of these bosses and enabling Hyper Mode.
About The Bone Zone Vampire Survivors
Although the majority of the information in Vampire Survivors is buried beneath layers of secrets, this is typically not a problem because many players frequently accidentally unlock additional content.
While some characters, like the Avatar Infernas from Vampire Survivors, can be difficult to obtain, many other characters can be unlocked just by playing the game.
The Bone Zone, which many players will ultimately access through playing the game linearly, can be argued to be similar.
Other Vampire Survivors Guides – How to…
Vampire Survivor Check in the followings link to check different guides
- Evolve Phiera Der Tuphello and Eight The Sparrow in Vampire Survivors – here
- How to Evolve Victory Sword in Vampire Survivors – here
- Flames of Misspell to Ashes of Musspell Vampire Survivors – here
- Vampire Survivors How to Unlock Hyper Mode – here
- Tier List Vampire Survivors – here
- Full screen in Vampire Survivors – here
- How to Evolve Flames of Misspell to Ashes of Musspell – here