Last Updated on 26 January, 2023
Project Zomboid Cheat Menu – God Mode, Infinite Stats, Noclip, All Recipes, Insta Kill, Max Skill level, Refill Ammo and more
Although Project Zomboid does not have its own cheat menu, there are official mods that you can find on Steam that will provide you with all the cheats you want. So read on and we’ll explain all the cheats and how to use them.
Project Zomboid Cheat Menu Mod – How to Install?
The cheat menu mod is one of the best known and most downloaded mods for the game, since it includes everything that we would have liked to have been in the original version of the game. These are the steps to Install the Cheat Menu Mod:
- Download it from here
- Close Project Zomboid if it is running
- Click subscribe
- Run Project Zomboid again (Steam will automatically download and install the mod for you)
- It does not work for all players in splitscreen: It is a fairly common mod failure, and has no solution
- The mod does not show up for non-server admins: It’s intentional, it has no solution
- If the menu does not appear: It is due to a conflict with another mod or because you have Debug Mode enabled
Project Zomboid Cheat Menu Mod – Features
These are all the sections that you can find in the cheat menu:
- God mode – You are invincible, but Falls can still kill you
- Vehicle Menu – Spawn vehicles, edit every part, travel at insane speeds, make your vehicle invincible and more.
- Creative mode – Build menu is always available
- Delete Mode – Press X to delete the object your mouse is over.
- Terraform Mode – Press X to replace the tile underneath your mouse
- Item Spawner – Integrates my CrucibleUI mod
- Lua Interpreter – Lua text editor with file support
- Barricade Mode – Press Z to barricade the object below your mouse
- Infinite ammo – Full magazine.
- Refill Ammo – Refills your weapon.
- No Delay Between Shots – Makes your shotgun as fast as a pistol, and your pistol as fast as an assault rifle.
- Noclip – Walk through objects.
- Learn All Recipes – Teaches your character all recipes
- Set Skill Level
- Infinite stats – Toggle things like no thirst, no panic, etc
- Ghost mode – You run fast and you are invisible to zombies.
- Heal – Heals your character.
- Infinite carryweight – Infinite carryweight.
- Fly Mode – Press the Up arrow to go up and the Down arrow to go down.
- Zombie brush – Click to create the selected number of zombies.
- Melee insta-kill – All melee weapons 1-hit zombies, doors, trees, things you built, etc.
- Repair weapon – Repairs the currently equipped weapon.
- Instant Crafting – Everything in the crafting menu can be crafted with no ingredients
- Infinite weapon durability
- Instant Actions – Such as building
- Time warp – You can change the time. Supports years, months, days, and AM/PM.
- Fire Brush – Press N to ignite and F to extinguish.
- Teleport Menu – Hundreds of preset locations
- Change Weather – You can change the weather
About Project Zomboid Cheat Menu
Project Zomboid is the ultimate in zombie survival. Alone or in MP: you loot, build, craft, fight, farm and fish in a struggle to survive. A hardcore RPG skillset, a vast map, massively customisable sandbox and a cute tutorial raccoon await the unwary. So how will you die? All it takes is a bite..
Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die?
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
Other Project Zomboid Guides: