Last Updated on 27 December, 2022
How to Evolve Garlic in Vampire Survivors – Evolution Steps, Tips that will help you, and our opinion of the Garlic and the Soul Eater
Check here other Evolutions
How to Evolve Garlic in Vampire Survivors – Steps
Evolving Garlic is quite simple, there are 4 steps in total:
- Unlock Garlic by finding five Floor Chickens: from light sources
- Get the Garlic weapon to Level 8
- Get Pummarola accessory power-up (passive item): Requires to Survive 5 minutes with Gennaro
- Collect a rare enemy’s chest that spawns once the counter gets to 10:00
Garlic Evolution Recipe > Garlic + Pummerolla = Soul Eater
Tips to achieve evolution
- Garlic works well when paired with the Attractorb, as enemies that die instantly to the Garlic may drop experience just out of reach of the player
- Combined with a weapon to constantly knock enemies away, such as Unholy Vespers, Garlic can enable the player to sit entirely stil
- Save your gold until you can buy Gennaro and once you have him survive 5 minutes with him
How to Evolve Garlic in Vampire Survivors – Is it Worth it?
Garlic and Soul Eater are the best crowd control weapons, handily deal with all weak enemies and give great knockback to the stronger enemies.
We could say that it is a great support, self-sufficient in the early game. But you must combine it with a good DPS weapon for the mid and late game. Try with whip, kings bible or magic wand, and if I didn’t finish convincing you, you’ll see how things improve
How to Evolve Garlic in Vampire Survivors – Soul Eater
The Soul Eater, similarly to the Garlic, places a circle of protection around the player. If the circle hits an enemy, the enemy will take more knockback and be more vulnerable to the effects of Orologion and Clock Lancet. Additionally, Soul Eater is capable of stealing 1 point of health from enemies. Soul Eater does not level up on it’s own, and instead inherits all of the leveling bonuses of Garlic
The truth is that the evolution disappoints a bit. Of course the Soul Eater is better than the Garlic, but maybe it’s one of the worst scaling weapons.
Other Vampire Survivors Guide