Last Updated on 8 September, 2022
How to Get Beast Breathing in Demonfall – Location & Requirements – Learn how to unlock one of the best breathings of Demonfall
Beast Breathing – You can obtain it from Inosuke, it requires 11 SP.
Also check the Best Breathings Tier List
How to Get Beast Breathing in Demonfall – Location
Go to unnamed village (close to the Slayer Corps), run straight ahead and talk to Inosuke
You have to complete x3 tasks to unlock the Beast Breathing:
- First Give Inosuke one Green Horn
- Give Inosuke one Blue Horn
- Finally Give Inosuke x100 meat (buy the meat at Okuyia village for 2000 yen)
Beast Breathing Location
If you can’t find Inosuke, check this video guide (credits to the youtuber Auratix) and unlock the Beast Breathing:
How to Get Beast Breathing in Demonfall – Skills
These are all the skills, their cooldowns and their costs:
- Slice: user dashes forward before unleashing a dual slash in the shape of an X. This move also has hyper armor and auto-targeting.
- Devour: user spins around for 3 seconds, moving forward slightly as they spin. If used in mid-air, the user will remain in mid-air until the move ends.
- Slice n Dice: The user performs 4 movements, delivering multiple slashes and dashing forward each time. The user also seems to be invincible while the move is active.
- Finishing Fang: The user charges up and turns around, delivering a kick behind them. This move has hyper armor and it also has auto-targeting along with auto-execute.
M1’s hit twice, and hitting Demons causes Bleeding and takes about 25% less damage
Breathing Styles are swordsmanship styles accompanied with an esoteric breathing art that enhances the abilities of a swordsman that is proven useful for combating demons in-tandem with a Nichirin Katana
We hope that this guide has been useful to you, and in case you are interested, here are other Demonfall guides:
Leave us a comment if you need help finding Mitsuri Kanroji, or anything else