Last Updated on 1 May, 2020
In case you don’t know how to play Garena Free Fire on PC, we have prepared this guide in which you can play Garena Internacional from your computer.
How to play Garena Free Fire on PC?
Garena Free Fire is a royale battle for Android and iOS mobiles. Although like any app or mobile game, you can also play from your PC or computer. So if your mobile or cellphone is not really good at these things, you will notice a lot of difference when playing with a table, keyboard, mouse and headphones equipment. So, in the next few lines, we give you all the details you need to get the most out of this shooter to which every day more users are getting hooked.
You can also check the Free Fire Guide Tips & Tricks
Advantages of playing on PC
Although has been designed to play through a touch screen, it is important to take into account that is a shooter and a battle royale. Which means you’ll have to face other players. And in these confrontations there are several issues that are decisive:
- Team: A player who has a better team (mobile, cell phone, PC or computer) has an advantage over another with a worse team. It’s a question of fluency, FPS, etc., which affects mobile games and PC games alike.
- Mouse: At the time of aiming, the difference of precision between a mouse and a touch screen is quite noticeable. Especially when you only have two thumbs and you have to shoot, run, move and aim at the same time.
- Keyboard: More of the same. With the right hand on the mouse and the left on the keyboard, you can do many things at the same time. On touch screen, you can do many things too. But it’s more complicated because of space and thumbs.
Steps to play Garena Free Fire on PC
To play Garena Free Fire on PC you need an emulator and maybe the APK.
Download / APK
You can download the game in two ways:
- PlayStore / App Store: If you have it available to have access to any of the two platforms from the emulator, download it, and install it. As easy as doing it from your mobile or cellphone.
- APK: If this is not the case, here is the download link. Because even if it hasn’t arrived in your country, you can also play through the APK. You must download the APK on your computer or PC, and then install it on the emulator…
In case you haven’t done it before and you don’t know which emulator to choose, here are a few options. With BlueStacks or Nox it works perfectly. Actually, any of them should work for Garena Free Fire and for almost any game.
We have already explained how to download the game and we have given you several options of emulators. You can play now, although if you do it, you will see that the controls are not configured. It isn’t complicated, but the first time could costs you a bit. So if you are interested, you can visit the list of emulator options that we provided you because we also left you a configuration tutorial.
And now… with the emulator, the APK and the keyboard already configured, all you have to do is enter the game and start shotting!
PC with Remote Control
Finally, if you are interested, you can visit our tutorial on how to play with command. We explain how to play with PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 controls and directly with a built-in mobile command.
For more Free Fire Guides, you can also Check:
- Get free Diamonds
- Best Configuration
- Problems & Issues
- Best Weapons
- Characters guide
- Best Settings
Video: Play Garena Free Fire on PC
In case you haven’t yet been able to play Garena Free Fire on PC, here you can see how to do it, in this case with BlueStacks: