Last Updated on 27 September, 2022
Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Choose the best build for the Juliette character with its most powerful abilities and equipment!
- 1 Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Trainings and Perks
- 2 Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Forward Build
- 3 Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Goalkeeper Build
- 4 Juliette’s play mode in Omega Strikers
Characters in Omega Strikers are selected by the player before the match begins. You should choose one that suits your playstyle and complements teammates. Although Juliette is one of the first characters unlocked, she is still a valuable forward and brawler. We suggest using our recommended builds for her below.
Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Trainings and Perks
Training is a passive skill that you can equip on your character. You can have three of them, and they change your character’s abilities and playstyle. Arming yourself with the right workout is essential to maximizing your efficiency. Which training sessions you should use depends on whether you plan to be a striker or a goalkeeper. Here are our top workout tips for Juliette in Omega Strikers.
Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Forward Build
Juliette’s kit encourages you to engage in face-to-face combat with your opponent. Crossover gives you speed boosts and allows you to quickly move across the arena. Extra Special lets you use Flame Flurry more frequently; this ability is great for stunning and staggering opponents. With Tempo Swing, you can increase your power and simultaneously heal. Additionally, you will often be battling other players due to the kit’s synergy.
- The ability gives strikes a 35% haste effect for 1.5 seconds.
- Special ability cooldowns reduced by 15%. Starting a new round reduces the remaining cooldown by 15 seconds.
- Light, medium, and heavy hits deal 2%, 3%, 4% of your maximum staggered damage and heal for 150%.
Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Goalkeeper Build
Juliette is not suitable for the goalkeeper position, but if you find yourself in that position, you should train properly. Built Differently is a must as it increases Juliet’s size and makes her attacks more aggressive. Super Surge increases Flying Phoenix’s range, allowing you to knock back crucial saves from the other side of the gate. Finally, Heavy Handed Flame activates Flurry, a powerful tool that can damage enemies and block cores.
- Movement skills hit chance increased by 20%. Jumping and blinking gain 50% range. Haste increased by 50%.
- Gain 35% bonus and 5% increased attack power.
- Increase the difficulty by 8%. Increased to 16% on critical hits.
Juliette’s play mode in Omega Strikers
Juliet is a super combative character who wants to face her opponents and crush them. We recommend using Juliette as a striker, especially to harass or overwhelm the opposing team and score. While you can play goalie, she’s good at striker. You should stand up front and be open to the defender’s passing, or block your opponent’s face and harass them. Her skills have a lot of recoil and damage, which means you can easily stagger or knock down enemies near the edge. It’s also great to attack the goalkeeper when a teammate is shooting. We recommend you keep Flying Phoenix when you need to close the distance or have a chance to knock your opponent out of the arena. Fist of Fire and Flurry of Fire can be used freely to shoot cores, block shots, or just hit opposing players.
Other Build Guides for Omega Strikers: