Last Updated on 6 January, 2022
Kill It With Fire Domestic Duties Guide – Objectives, Batteries, Upgrades & Achievements – Complete the level 100% with this guide
There are x6 objectives, x8 batteries and x2 Upgrades in Domestic Duties Level
Other Level’s Guides: First Contact, Close Encounters, Garden of Evil, Major Inconvenience, Barnstormer, Paper Trail, Contingency Omega, Consequences, Down The Spider Hole
Kill It With Fire Domestic Duties – Objectives
These are all the objectives in Domestic Duties:
- Make new friends: kill 6 jumping spiders
- Do the dishes: smash 20 dishes
- Clean the fridge: remove all items from the fridge
- Provide snacks: feed cheese puffs to 3 spiders
- Clean the garage: take care of the 3 barrels in the garage
- Organize tools: return tools to the pegboard (garage > spiders and explosions)
Kill It With Fire Domestic Duties – Batteries
These are all the Battery Locations in Domestic Duties:
- Chair > under the pizza
- Kitchen > Credenza > bottom right drawer
- in the pot (cabinet to the right of the oven)
- Washing machine (inside)
- on the ground (right of the dryer)
- Garage > Workbench > toolbox
- Garage > Workbench > toolbox (also)
Kill It With Fire Domestic Duties – Upgrades
These are all the Upgrades in Domestic Duties:
- Gel Insoles: in the dryer
- Sigma Module: Garage > garbage can
- Frying Pan: Inside the oven. You need to kill 4 Spiders to get it to unlock.
- Molotov Cocktail: Inside the cabinet in the garage. You’ll need to complete (4) Challenges to unlock it.
- Bouncy Chocolate – On the floor next to the shelf in the Laundry Room. You need to kill 6 Spiders before the Laundry Room becomes available. This one turns Spiders into Jumping Spiders.
- Invisible Ranch – Same shelf as the Bouncy Chocolate. This one turns Spiders into Invisible Spiders.
Leave a Reply