Last Updated on 6 January, 2022
Kill It With Fire Major Inconvenience Guide – Objectives, Batteries, Upgrades & Achievements – Complete the level 100% with this guide
There are x6 objectives, x9 batteries and x2 Upgrades in Major Inconvenience Level
Kill It With Fire Major Inconvenience – Objectives
These are all the objectives in Major Inconvenience:
- Blown away: kill 8 exploding spiders
- Shopping spree: scan items worth $100 (green pizzas, blue/yellow pizzas & purple pizzas)
- Have a blast: detonate the propane tank
- Take out the trash: put 5 trash bags in the dumpster
- Fight spider with spider: kill a spider with an exploding spider (Propane tank)
- Back in business: fix 3 electrical problems
Kill It With Fire Major Inconvenience – Batteries
These are all the Battery Locations in Major Inconvenience:
- Behind counter > right cabinet > bottom shelf
- Front Door > right > garbage can
- Water Tower behind the yellow container
- Box Truck > Front right tire > behind
- Left dumpster
- Orange container > tent
- Behind the left portable toilet
- Gas Pumps > sewer grate
Kill It With Fire Major Inconvenience – Upgrades
These are all the Upgrades in Major Inconvenience:
- Kerosene Soaked Bullets: in the right portable toilet
- D-Cells: in the sewer grate to the right of the exit
- Silenced Pistol: Out in the back, kill 10 Spiders to unlock the red container. Go through the container and on the ground on the other side is the Pistol.
- Energy Drink: Inside the store, kill 3 Spiders to unlock the leftmost fridge on the long wall. On the bottom shelf of the fridge is the Drink.
- Gasoline/Kerosene: Out in the front of the Gas Station, there is a blue-ish (teal-ish) car on the right side of the parking lot. Just in front of it is the Gas Canister.
- Spice Explosion – Out in the back of the store, kill 8 Spiders to unlock the Yellow Container. Inside the Container are the cheesy puffs. This one turns Spiders into Explosive Spiders.