Last Updated on 20 August, 2022
Portal Achievements Guide – Road to 100% – Guides to unlock all achievements, with locations, video guides, tips and more
Other Portal Guides: Portal Console Commands & Cheats
Portal Achievements Guide – Solutions
Guides to unlock all the achievements – 100% Completion:
- Lab Rat: Story related
- Fratricide: drop the companion cube into the incinerator in chapter 5.
- Partygoer: Self explanatory
- Heartbreaker: Self explanatory
- Terminal Velocity: Once you unlock the second portal gun, find a place with portal-able surfaces above and below you. Look straight up and place one color above you. Don’t take any steps! Look directly below you and place the other color portal
- Long Jump: at the beginning of Chapter 5, Testchamber 13. But it can easily be obtained anywhere else in the game with the same wall setup
- Cupcake: Check the Portal advanced maps guide
- Fruitcake: Check the Portal advanced maps guide
- Vanilla Crazy Cake: Check the Portal advanced maps guide
- Basic Science: Self explanatory
- Rocket Science: Self explanatory
- Aperture Science: Self explanatory
- Camera Shy: start a new game on chapter 1. Play until test chamber 4. Put portal behind both cameras, when done, type in console: changelevel testchmb_a_02. Repeat placing portals behind the cameras
- Friendly Fire: Self explanatory
- Transmission Received: Complete the game once and find all the radios (Radios Locations)
Portal Advanced Maps
Guides to beat all the x6 Portal Advanced Maps:
1st Portal advanced map 1 – Credits to youtuber Pixel:
2nd Portal advanced map 2 – Credits to youtuber Pixel:
3rd Portal advanced map 3 – Credits to youtuber Pixel:
4th Portal advanced map 4 – Credits to youtuber Pixel:
5th Portal advanced map 5 – Credits to youtuber Pixel:
6th Portal advanced map 6 – Credits to youtuber Pixel:
A video guide with the x26 Radio Locations – Credits to youtuber Durexip
Portal Achievements Guide – Descriptions
Only descriptions of what the game tells you to do to get each achievement:
- Lab Rat: Acquire the fully powered Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
- Fratricide: Do whatever it takes to survive.
- Partygoer: Make the correct party escort submission position decision.
- Heartbreaker: Complete Portal.
- Terminal Velocity: Fall 30,000 feet.
- Long Jump: Jump 300 feet.
- Cupcake: Beat two Portal advanced maps.
- Fruitcake: Beat four Portal advanced maps.
- Vanilla Crazy Cake: Beat all six Portal advanced maps.
- Basic Science: Earn bronze medals on all Portal challenges.
- Rocket Science: Earn silver medals on all Portal challenges.
- Aperture Science: Earn gold medals on all Portal challenges.
- Camera Shy: Detach security cameras from the walls.
- Friendly Fire: Knock down a turret with another turret
- Transmission Received: ..?
We hope that this guide has helped you to get 100% of the achievements. If there is any achievement that resists you, or you have doubts, leave us a comment and we will try to help you
Other Achievements Guides: