Last Updated on 24 August, 2022
Stardew Valley CJB Cheats Menu – God Mode, Infinite Stats, Noclip, All Recipes, Insta Kill, Max Skill level, Refill Ammo and more
Although in Stardew Valley you can already use some cheats, like console commands, here you can see the Item Id List, the CBJ cheats menu will surprise you. Since you can basically manipulate everything from relationships with NPCs to your individual stats, money, time, crops, or pretty much anything. Seed Codes
Stardew Valley CJB Cheats Menu – How to Install?
The CBJ cheat menu mod is one of the best known and most downloaded mods for the game, since it includes everything that we would have liked to have been in the original version of the game. These are the steps to Install the Cheat Menu Mod:
- Install the latest version of SMAPI > Here
- Download this mod > Here
- Unzip the Mod into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
- Launch Stardew Valley
- Load your save, then press P on your keyboard to show the cheats menu
- The menu won’t open if a different menu or dialogue is already open
Stardew Valley CJB Cheats Menu – Features
These are all the sections that you can find in the cheat menu:
- Player & Tools: Infinite health, Infinite Stamina, Instant Weapon Cooldowns, One Hit Kill, Max Daily Luck, Move Speed, Inventory Size, Infinite water in Can, One Hit break, Harvest with Scythe, Add Money, Add Casino Coins, Add Golden Walnuts, Add Qi Gems…
- Farm & Fishing: Auto water crops, Durable fences, Instant Build, Auto Feed animals, Auto Pet animals, Infinite Hay, Instant catch, Instant Bite…
- Skills: Set your skills levels, set your professions levels
- Weather: Change the Weather to sunny, Rainning, Lightning or Snowing
- Relationships: Set your relationships levels, give gifts anytime, No friendship decay… (check the Gifts Guide)
- Warp Locations: Tons of locations to teleport
- Time: Set the time of the day, freeze time (inside, in caves or everywhere) set the date (day, season and year)
- Advanced: Complete quests, Wallet items, Unlocked areas…
About Stardew Valley Cheat Menu
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
Turn your overgrown field into a lively farm! Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more! You’ll have plenty of space to create the farm of your dreams
Other Stardew Valley guides: