Last Updated on 18 June, 2022
Subnautica Aurora Codes – Locked Doors Codes, Recommended equipment to explore the Aurora, and Main Locations & Coordinates
Subnautica Aurora Codes – Door Codes
If you are jut looking for the door codes and you don’t need anything else:
- Living Quarters > Captain’s Quarters: 2679
- Cargo Bay 3: 1454
- Robotics Bay: 6666
- Living Quarters > Cabin 1: 1869
- Laboratory: 6483
But it you are still far from the codes and you need help with the previous steps, then keep reading:
Subnautica Aurora Codes – Exploring the Aurora
How to get inside the Aurora?
Just play until the Aurora explodes, it will happen after some in-game days, and you can’t enter before it happens.
What do I need?
Inside the Aurora there is radiation, and also tons of different enemies, so if you want to explore the ship, first make sure to equip:
- Radiation Suit: You will need it just to approach the aurora
- Stasis Rifle: There are Cave Crawlers, Bleeders, and also Reaper Leviathans.
- Repair Tool: You will have to repair the Drive Room and also mending broken doors.
- Propulsion Cannon: There are crate barriers, and you will also need it to remove Bleeders from your arms
- Fire Extinguisher: There are some inside, but better if you already have at least one
- Laser Cutter: Required to access some rooms, like the Prawn Suit Bay and also the Aurora Black Box Terminal.
- Seaglide: There are submerged sections
- Survival Knife: Helpful with the Bleeders
- Grav Trap: Really useful to contain the Bleeders in the Drive Room.
Now you can enter and explore the Aurora, if you find a locked door, all the codes you are going to need are in the first section of this guide
Subnautica Aurora Codes – Data Download Checklist
These are all the Data Downloads, with the name of the Data Bank Entry, and also the Coordinates (to the right of each Data Bank Entry). Most of them are behind a locked door, but you have all the Aurora Codes at the beginning of this guide
- Administration Office
- Aurora Engineering Drone – Log > 977 41 84
- Alterra Launches the Aurora > 946 43 115
- Notes to self > 952 42 114
- Cargo Bay 3:
- Trans-Gov Profile: Alterra Corp > 955 13 3
- Seamoth Bay
- VR Suite Log > 907 0 15
- Locker Room
- Aurora Auxiliary Mission Orders > 952 -3 -23
- Sweet Offer > 952 -2 -34
- Aurora Black Box Data > 1041 -10 -3
- Lab Access > 1034 -8 17
- What Can We Learn From the Hive Mind of Strader VI? > 1032 -6 33
- Living Quarters
- Alterra Alms Pamphlet > 967 12 -47
- Relationship Contract Legal Recording > 951 13 -51
- Responsible Autonomous Relationships > 965 12 -61
- Today’s Menu > 986 10 -49
- Captain’s Quarters
- Alterra HQ – Last Recorded Transmissions > 975 12 -77
- Captain’s Log > 972 12 -69
Of course you can find all the Aurora Door codes if you explore the Aurora by your own, but you already have them
Other Subnautica guides: