Last Updated on 30 July, 2022
Turbo Overkill Console Commands – all the console commands and cheats, and how to enable the console in-game
Turbo Overkill Console Commands – Full List
These are all the available Console Commands and cheats:
- slomo [value] – Changes the speed of the game, default is 1
- zhenme [value] – Sets how much money you have
- sas (also noclip works) – NoClip mode (its stupid, I just did it since its fast to type)
- giveall – Gives all weapons and ammo
- neverrunout – Never run out of ammo
- notrigger – Enemies don’t react to you
- tornado – God mode
- hidehud/showhud – Does what you’d expect
If you discover any other console commands, please leave us a comment so we can add them to this guide.
Turbo Overkill Console Commands – How to enable Console?
The cheats are activated by default, you just have to open the console, pressing the ~ key (to the left of “1” on your keyboard), and paste any of the cheats that we have provided
About Turbo Overkill
Johnny Turbo needs to clean up Paradise, a cyber city overrun by augmented minions under the cult control of the world’s most advanced AI, Syn, who’s looking to expand to world domination if not stopped here and now. Wall-running, Turbo Time, chain saw leg augments, flying cars and lots of booms.