Last Updated on 30 July, 2022
Postal 4 No Regerts Cheats & Armory Codes – All the cheats and boosts they provide, and the codes to open each armory in secret prison
Postal 4 No Regerts Cheats & Armory Codes – Cheats
These are all the available Cheats:
- /slomo-0.5 – 50% slow motion speed. Players can enter which value of slow-motion they wish.
- /fly – Allows players to fly throughout the playable area.
- /packinheat – Gives players all the guns and items in the game.
- /FLUDD – Gives you infinite Firefighter Water Pipe
- /alamode – Makes players invulnerable to any damage in the game (God Mode).
- /Jumpman – Allows players to jump higher.
- /ifeelfree – Provides players no Clip.
- /sanic – Allows players to move at Sanic speed.
- /sonic – Allows players to move at Sonic speed.
- /Aneurysm – Will Kill your player via suicide.
- /SPCA – Will teleport players to the Animal Catcher area.
- /OneStarMotel – Will teleport to the Ending Motel building.
- /INeedAJob – Will teleport to the Job Agency.
- /DoNotPassGo – Will teleport to the Prison.
- /TurtlePower -Will teleport to the Sewer.
How to use cheats?
Just press the T command and enter any of the provided codes
Postal 4 No Regerts Cheats & Armory Codes – Armory Codes
The armories of the secret prison are locked, if you want to enter you will need the combination or code with which it opens. You can try the control panel on your own, or use the three number codes that we will provide you for each Armory
These are all the Secret Prison Armory Codes:
- A-1 Armory Code: 0-5-7
- B-1 Armory Code: 1-3-7
- C-1 Armory Code: 7-1-6
About Postal 4 No Regerts
POSTAL 4: No Regerts is a satirical and outrageous comedic open world first person shooter and the long-awaited true sequel to what’s been fondly dubbed as “The Worst Game Ever™”, POSTAL 2!
Several years have passed since the events that devastated the once proud town remembered as Paradise. The only two to walk away from the cataclysm unscathed, the hapless everyman known as the POSTAL Dude and his loyal companion Champ, drive aimlessly through the scorching deserts of Arizona looking for a new place to call home. After a fortuitous gas station rest stop ends with their car, trailer home, and the rest of their worldly possessions stolen, all the Dude’s seemingly got left to his name is his canine cohort and his bathrobe, and neither of them smells all that great. However, on the horizon, the duo glimpses an unfamiliar and dazzling town that beckons to them. What untold prospects lie within? Fame? Fortune? Maybe a bidet or two? Edensin awaits.