Last Updated on 31 January, 2023
Dead Space Remake Burnished Suit – Read on to learn how to obtain the Burnished Suit and Hand Cannon in Dead Space Remake.
There are numerous suits to choose from in Dead Space Remake. While some are obtained after purchasing the Deluxe Edition, the remainder can be earned in-game. The Burnished Suit is one of the game’s most sought-after and elusive costumes. The suit is a black main RIG with a red visor that gives Isaac a terrifying appearance. Not only that, but you also get a lethal hand cannon with the suit. We’ll show you how to get the Burnished suit in Dead Space Remake in this guide.
How To Get Burnished Suit In DS Remake?
If you want to wear the Burnished suit, you should know that earning it is not easy. To obtain the suit, you must complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting.
When you complete the game in Impossible mode, you will receive the Burnished Suit. This mode, as the name implies, is extremely difficult to master. It is extremely difficult and thus not for the faint of heart. What makes this mode so difficult in Dead Space Remake is as follows:
- There are no autosaves.
- There is only one save slot that can be used at Save Stations.
- If you die, you will be taken back to the beginning of the game.
If you can complete the game while keeping the above rules in mind, you will receive the Burnished Suit and the Hand cannon. You are free to use them in your next Ishimura playthrough.
That’s all there is to getting the Burnished suit in Dead Space Remake. Thank you for reading us!
More Dead Space Remake Interesting Articles
- Dead Space Remake System Requirements
- Dead Space Remake Secret Ending
- How To Turn On/Off Ray Tracing in Dead Space Remake
- How To Heal in Dead Space Remake
- Dead Space Remake Suits
- Dead Space Remake Security Clearance Levels
- How To Get Master Override in Dead Space Remake