Last Updated on 31 January, 2023
Dead Space Remake Master Override – Unable to access the areas and obtain the valuable loot? See our guide on obtaining the Master Override in Dead Space Remake.
Dead Space Remake is a sci-fi horror videogame and a reboot of the eponymous series. You may notice that some doors, containers, or crates are locked as you progress. While these doors are unlocked once you reach a certain level of Security Clearance, some areas require Master Override. You must complete the You are not authorized side quest to gain this access. This side quest is triggered during Chapter 4 when you interact with the Bridge security in Captain’s Nest. If you don’t finish it before Chapter 11, you might miss out on a trophy and some great loot. Not to worry, we’ve got you covered with our guide to obtaining the Master Override in Dead Space Remake.
Dead Space Remake Master Override – How To Get It
Finding all the RIGs around the Ishimura in the Dead Space remake will allow you to create the Master Override. As previously stated, it is part of the “You are not authorized” side quest. The Locator button can be used to locate the RIGs. To do so, go to the Missions Menu and select the side quest. Then, choose one of the objectives, such as locating a specific RIG. Use the Track Objective to find a path to one of the RIG locations. Once you’ve discovered all RIG locations, simply create the Master Override on the console in the Bridge at the Captain’s Nest.
In the Dead Space remake, finding all of the RIGs around the Ishimura will allow you to create the Master Override. It’s part of the “You are not authorized” side quest, as previously stated. To find the RIGs, use the Locator button. To do so, navigate to the Missions Menu and choose the side quest. Then, select one of the goals, such as finding a specific RIG. Find a path to one of the RIG locations by using the Track Objective. Simply create the Master Override on the console in the Bridge at the Captain’s Nest once you’ve discovered all RIG locations.
– Hangar Overseer Voulnkner’s RIG: To the left of the O2 Recharge station in the Hanger Bay.
– RIG of Mining Supervisor Dallas: Inside the Mineral Processing Control Room. To gain access to the Control Room, you must first clear the hazardous material from the disintegrator.
– Comms Officer Bailey’s RIG: On the third floor, past the Comms Mess Hall, in the Communications Control Room.
– Tram Supervisor Benson’s RIG: Tram Maintenance Tunnels. This area, however, is only accessible after gaining access to the Crew Deck from the Bridge in Chapter 9.
– Chief Engineer Rosseau’s RIG: Top-floor fuel storage engineering room. However, you must have Security clearance level three to enter this locked room.
– First Officer White’s RIG: Outside the Ishimura, past the third ADS cannon, inside an ADS Cannon Trench, is First Officer White’s RIG.
– Lt. Commander Holt’s RIG is located on the second floor of the Hydroponics, directly beneath the Necromorph tissue.
As previously stated, after gathering all of the RIGs, proceed to the Bridge at the Captain’s Nest. You can use the Master Override to unlock all of the doors, containers, and crates around Ishimura. You get the Full Clearance silver trophy after completing the “You are not authorized” side quest. Because you will reach the point of no return after Chapter 11, make sure to finish this side quest first.
After obtaining the Master Override, you will be able to access various areas that contain rewards or loot. Whereas doors and containers contain ammo or credits, these areas contain weapon upgrades. So don’t pass them up. But where can you find them? To find out, keep reading until the end.
Dead Space Remake Master Override Locations
|Cargo Tram Control (Hangar)||Force Gun upgrade|
|Deluxe Quarters (Crew Quarters)||Flamethrower upgrade|
|Executive Quarters (Crew Quarters)||Gold Semiconductor|
|Machine Shop (Engineering)||Ripper upgrade|
|Mining Tram station (Hydroponics)||Line Gun upgrade|
|Tool Storage (Mining)||Contact Beam upgrade|
|Transfer Junction (Aegis VII)||3 Nodes|
|Water Purification Storage (Bridge)||Pulse Rifle upgrade|
That concludes our discussion of how to obtain the Master Override in Dead Space Remake. Be sure to check out the other guides of Dead Space Remake
More Dead Space Remake Interesting Articles
- Dead Space Remake System Requirements
- Dead Space Remake Secret Ending
- How To Turn On/Off Ray Tracing in Dead Space Remake
- How To Heal in Dead Space Remake
- Dead Space Remake Suits
- Dead Space Remake Security Clearance Levels
Leave a Reply