Last Updated on 12 March, 2023
How to Obtain and Utilize Golden Lure Modules in Pokemon GO. Learn how to score these elusive items, activate them, and earn Gimmighoul coins with every spin. Follow our guide to connect your Pokemon GO account with Scarlet & Violet and start sending postcards today. Don’t miss out on this must-have item for your Pokedex!
Stay tuned to our pokemon events calendar so you can´t miss anything about Pokemon!
How to Obtain and Utilize Golden Lure Modules in Pokemon GO
Golden Lure modules have recently become available in Pokemon GO, and many players are eager to obtain them. These modules are required if you intend to add the Roaming Form Gimmighoul from the Paldea region to your Pokedex. Fortunately, the process of acquiring them is fairly straightforward. Here’s how to obtain and use Golden Lures in the game.
Acquiring Golden Lure Modules in Pokemon GO
To obtain a Golden Lure module, you need to send five postcards to your Pokemon Scarlet or Violet games. This will become possible after you pair your Pokemon GO with Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. For every five postcards you send, you will automatically receive one Golden Lure in Pokemon GO. However, you can only send one postcard per day, so this process may take some time. Sending postcards daily without fail will expedite things, as you will receive one golden lure every fifth day.
Utilizing Golden Lure Modules
Golden Lure Modules function similarly to other lure modules in the game.
- Simply approach a Pokestop, or any Pokestop you choose
- Look above the main disk to find the white slot for the lure modules.
- Swap it out for the Golden Lure Module, activate it, and it will take effect for 30 minutes.
- The primary benefit of this module is to acquire Gimmighoul coins.
- Each time you spin the Pokestop, you have a chance to obtain between 5 and 25 coins.
Linking Pokemon GO with Scarlet & Violet
To link your Pokemon GO and Scarlet & Violet games, follow these simple steps:
- Ensure that both games are running on your phone and Nintendo Switch, respectively.
- Open Pokemon GO and go to Settings.
- Navigate to Connected Devices and Services and select Nintendo Switch.
- Choose Connect to Nintendo Switch.
- Next, open Pokemon Scarlet or Violet on your Nintendo Switch and select the Poke portal.
- Select Mystery gift and then Connect to Pokemon GO.
- Pair with a Pokemon GO account and accept the request you sent from your phone.
- This will link your games, and you will be able to begin sending postcards daily.
- Season of Light, info
- GO Fighting League, info
- 2022 and 2023 World Championships, info
- Psychic Spectacular, info
- Clefairy Commotion, info
- Saturday September 18, 2022, Roggenrola Community Day, más info Pokemon Roggenrola > Boldore > Gigalith
- Field Research September, info
- Fashion Week Event, info
- Evolving Stars (5-8 Oct), info
- Mega Gyarados Raid Day 8 Oct, info
- 1 Saturday October 15, 2022, Litwick Community Day, más info Pokemon Litwick > Lampent > Chandelure
- Festival of Lights (14-17 Oct), info
- Halloween (20-1 Nov)Part I, info
- Halloween 2022 Part II, info
- Dia de Muertos, info
- 2 Saturday, November 5, 2022 more info (Classic Community Day) Dratini > Dragonair > Dragonite
- 3 Saturday, November 12, 2022 info > Community Day, más info Pokemon Teddiursa > Ursaring > Ursaluna
More about Pokémon GO, stay tunned!
If you have any suggestions or opinions, please write them in comments. We will be delighted to read it.
Pokemon weaknesses by type and their characteristics
- Grass Type Weakness
- Poison Type Weakness
- Flying Type Weakness
- Fire Type Weakness
- Water Type Weakness
- Bug Type Weakness
- Normal Type Weakness
- Fighting Type Weakness
- Electric Type Weakness
- Ground Type Weakness
- Rock Type Weakness
- Fairy Type Weakness
- Psychic Type Weakness
- Steel Type Weakness
- Ghost Type Weakness
- Ice Type Weakness
- Dark Type Weakness
- Dragon Type Weakness
Leave a Reply