Last Updated on 1 October, 2022
Jailbreak Update – Season 10 – June 2022 – All the changes of the latest updates – You can find updates like events, tanks, bases, new engines, and More
- 1 Jailbreak Update – Season 11
- 2 Jailbreak Update – Season 10 Mid Season
- 3 Jailbreak Update – Trade Island Expansion
- 4 Jailbreak Update – Season 10
- 5 Jailbreak Update – Fast Travel Jets
- 6 Jailbreak Update – Season 9
- 7 Jailbreak Update – Year Anniversary Live
- 8 Jailbreak Update – Tow Truck
- 9 Jailbreak Update – McLaren F1
- 10 Jailbreak Update – Spring 2022
- 11 Jailbreak Update – Museum
- 12 Jailbreak Update – Winter
- 13 NASCAR/Mid-Season update (Part 3)
- 14 Fall 2021/Season 6 Fall Update
- 15 5 Days of Vehicles Update (Part 2)
- 16 More updates from other Games:
Jailbreak Update – Season 11
- Added the exclusive Shell Classic.
- Added a new season: Season 11: Toys & Collectibles.
- Revamped the Cargo Train robbery.
- Revamped the Passenger Train robbery.
- Revamped the safes system.
- Added Season Pass gifting.
- Added Contracts re-rolls.
- Updated Casino interior.
- Added tumbleweeds in Messa Desert.
Jailbreak Update – Season 10 Mid Season
- Added the new limited Snake.
- Revamped the Monster Truck.
- Added the bonus robbery reward system.
- Added the Hyperchromes and Hypershift colors.
- Updated graphics & materials.
- Major weapon & vehicle changes.
- Fixed bugs and more.
- Added a code HyperChrome for $10,000.
- More info here: [Update Changelog]
Jailbreak Update – Trade Island Expansion
- Added the Trading Island.
- Added the limited Sail Wing spoiler.
- Added Trading.
Jailbreak Update – Season 10
- Added a new season: Season 10: Rich & Famous.
- Added Beach Town.
- Added a countdown near Ship in Beach Town.
- Relocated the 1M Dealership to Town.
- New Radiant color: Radiant Green.
- Revamped the Criminal Lair.
- Ramp changes.
- Moved the Tow Truck spawn to Beach Town.
- Code “Season10” for 10,000.
Jailbreak Update – Fast Travel Jets
- Added the Private Jet: a feature to travel between airports.
- Redesigned the Bank.
- New Bank floor: Upper Management.
- Moved the 1M Dealership to Crater City with a new look.
- Added a Gun Shop in Crater City.
- Added a Garage in Crater City.
- Added Directional indicators.
- Added 2 new Stallion spawns.
- Buffed Stallion launch speed.
- Fixed Jet innocent message bug.
- ATMs moved to E-prompts.
Jailbreak Update – Season 9
- Season 9: A New Journey has began.
- Added the Jackrabbit that can be obtained at level 8.
- Levels and leaderboards refreshed.
- Redesigned the Season Arena.
Jailbreak Update – Year Anniversary Live
- Map expanded by 50%, including Crater City, Crater City Airport, Racetrack and Casino.
- Revamped numerous existing Locations.
- New Casino hesit location.
- Relocated the Power Plant.
- Removed the Fire Station and Town Garage 1.
- Players that were part of 5 Year Anniversary Live Event received Live Glider Spoiler.
- Badcc and Asimo3089 npcs return to Donut Shop and Gas Station.
- Completely revamped Volcano Criminal Base.
- Moved Firetruck, Delorean and Ray 9 spawns.
- Bank’s exterior is somewhat destroyed.
- Renamed the International Airport to Bounty Bay Airport, and completely revamped it.
Jailbreak Update – Tow Truck
- Added the Tow Truck.
- The Minimap can now be expanded.
- Waypoints can be added on the Minimap.
- Enlarged the player blips on the Minimap.
- Horns can now be customized in the Garage.
- Added code “TOW“, redeemable for 10,000.
- Added a one-time unban pass for 1500.
- Added a small detail in the night, every now and then, you can see bullets flying through the sky, or meteors.
Jailbreak Update – McLaren F1
- The McLaren F1 Event has started.
- Added a vehicle, the MCL36. It can be purchased for a limited time.
- Added two new locations, the McLaren F1 Racetrack and the McLaren Skyscraper. Both locations will be removed after the event.
- Fixed a bug preventing non-Premium garage gamepass owners from changing their vehicle licence plate.
- Changing vehicle licence plate is now free.
Jailbreak Update – Spring 2022
- New spring themed map.
- Season 8: Looking to the Future has began.
- Added the Celsior that can be obtained at level 10.
- Levels and leaderboards refreshed.
- The Icebreaker is now unobtainable and its spawn has been removed.
- Revamped the Garage UI, with favourites, sorts and more.
- Added the Badger.
- Changed the Water Tower to a light green color to match the spring map.
- Reduced spawn range by 20% from the opposing team.
- Brighter map.
Jailbreak Update – Museum
- Revamped settings UI, with multiple new settings.
- Completely revamped Museum.
- Retired Classic and Airtail.
- The Boxer now has another spawn, located on left side of the Museum.
- Added limited-time T-Rex rims.
- Added SWAT Phone, which is used to view Security Cameras anywhere.
- The Bonded rims, the NASCAR tire, and the Radiant Orange color are now unobtainable.
- Added Radiant Ice skin.
- Added Dinosaur Bone spoiler as the reward for the Soccer Ball Challenge.
- Added new VIP server commands for VIP server owners.
- Added code “Museum” reedemable for 5,000, which lasts for one week.
- Increased the price of the SWAT Gamepass from 350 to 400
Jailbreak Update – Winter
- Added Tank! Spawns at Military Base
- Levels and leaderboards refreshed!
- Revamped Rocket Fuel bar and license plate UI
- All new Winter Map!
- The Jewelry Store received a major revamped with 6 new randomized layouts!
- All vehicles including retired now show SPEEDOMETER ui will you drive them.
- Season 7 Ice cold started!
- Added Icebreaker can get obtained at level 10.
- Added security cameras! Police can track a criminal robbing something in any of the Police Stations.
NASCAR/Mid-Season update (Part 3)
- The official Jailbreak X NASCAR Event.
- Added two new vehicles: NASCAR and NASCAR Free (Limited Time)
- Added the NASCAR Racetrack (Limited Time)
- Revamped UI on PC and mobile.
- Mobile UI buttons are now thumb-based and in a radial menu.
- The Museum Bag, Tomb gems and Cargo Plane crates are now considered items.
- The above items can now be dropped.
- Added a new Bank floor, The Basement.
- Vehicle Physics changed, most notably for helicopters.
- Vehicle Camera now uses the latest Roblox vehicle camera.
- Power Plant puzzle can now be only solved at the computer itself.
Fall 2021/Season 6 Fall Update
- Added a new Season: Season 6: Race To The Top.
- Added a New Level 10 vehicle: The Beignet and other seasonal rewards.
- Levels are now uncapped.
- Fall map added along with hot air balloons as well as new lighting.
- Updated the Hypezone.
- Added item dropping feature.
- Adapted contract system.
- Removed majority of the contracts.
- Three new contracts.
- A new code “fall2021” that gives Cash Icon.png5,000 in-game cash.
- Added VIP server commands.
- The Banana Car’s spawn point is now removed and retired.
- Added seasonal global leaderboards.
- Slightly revamped the Prison cells area.
- The Radiant Yellow color’s glow has been added back.
- Made the Water Tower neon orange to match the Fall theme.
- Altered the Pet Shop building color to match the Fall theme as well as some other buildings.
5 Days of Vehicles Update (Part 2)
Day 1 (Tuesday, August 31, 2021)
- Added The Camper.
- Added robbery markers to the Cargo Plane, Cargo Train, Cargo Ship, and Passenger Train.
- System messages, notifications, and crew now use the player’s display name instead of their username.
- Gamemodes have been removed for a future revamp.
- Removed the glass walls from the Control Tower.
- Auto load gun skins after equip.
- Made the C4, missiles, and explosives team-friendly.
- Altered the Deja’s spawn to be on the road instead of being inside a house garage.
- Numerous bug fixes, such as the Drone now having a window tint option and the Ray having a glow option.
Day 2 (Wednesday, September 1st, 2021)
- Added Ray 9.
- Added the Jailbreak MotorSport tire decals.
- Keycards are no longer required to rob the Cargo Plane.
- New cloud lightning effect, removing mesh clouds.
- Numerous bug fixes and minor adjustments, such as VIP server owners having the “Kick” GUI again and fixing rocking boats.
Day 3 (Thursday, September 2nd, 2021)
- Added The Trailblazer.
- New kill aura and noclip exploiting prevention.
- Made it so you can now equip the grenades anytime at the gun store.
- Numerous of bug fixes such as the Ray 9’s suspension being too high and resetting or dying in your vehicle kept you alive.
Day 4 (Friday, September 3rd, 2021)
- Added Torero.
- New Cinematic Camera for VIP server owners (LShift+P).
- New Jewelry Store waist bag.
- Border contrast to CrossHair.
- Bottom door of the Tomb now stays open until robbery closes.
- Fixed numerous of bugs such as Jet missiles now doing damage and fixed the ammo counter from being slow.
Day 5 (Saturday, September 4th, 2021)
- Added Concept Car.
- Grenades now show damage incidicators above the target’s head.
- Numerous of bug fixes such as cars no longer UFO’ing and bank vault changes.
- Removed pinstripes
Leave a Reply