Last Updated on 23 November, 2022
Roblox Project Star Controls – PC – Learn to perform each of the actions in Xbox and PC (keyboard) using this controls guide
Roblox Project Star Controls – PC Keyboard
These are all the keys and the actions you can perform with any of them
- WASD – Movement Keys
- Double Tap W, A, S, or D – Dash
- ~ – Open inventory
- Number Keys – Select an item in that inventory slot
- M1 (Left-Click) – Basic Attack
- Spacebar – Jump
- C, Z, G, T, E, R – Abilities of your Stand (Varies based on what you have unlocked)
- F – Block
- Shift – Shift Lock/Camera Lock
- Ctrl – Toggle Run (Stand still to stop running)
- Alt – Pick up an item
- Q – Summon your stand if you have one equipped
- M – Open and close menu options
- O – Zoom Camera Out
- I – Zoom Camera In
Do you know more controls, or combinations with which to perform other actions? Share it with us in the comments so we can add it to the guide and help those who haven’t discovered it yet
Press M on the keyboard to get access to:
- Your profile
- The inventory
- The Trees (Stand, Combat and character tree)
- Gang (create a gang, change the name or the image id)
- The Shop
- The settings
Roblox Project Star Controls – Commands
To use the commands open the chat, enter the command and press enter
- !join [username]: replace [username] with the user name of your friend to join your friends
Roblox Project Star Controls – How to play?
Project Star is an RPG game made by 10_MinuteAdRevenue and lmaginationBurst for fun. The game is inspired by a popular animated TV show series known as “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure”.
If you would like to receive announcements and/or update progress on the game join our server in the social links below!
This game is still new and may contain bugs, lag and/or lag spikes, and other issues. Please keep in mind we are a dev team of 2 people and that issues are to be expected. We will fix any and all issues we run into. Thanks!
Players who have bought the Roblox Premium Membership will get an additional 15% exp
The game currently contains content from Parts 1, 2, and 3. We will be adding more content from other parts soon.
Need additional help or information? We have a Trello!
Other Roblox Controls Guides: