Last Updated on 17 January, 2023
Best Cordite Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments, Stat boost, Best Perks and how to unlock skins – Call of Duty Mobile
How to Unlock Cordite: Reach player level 10
More Best Loadouts guides: DLQ33, M4, AK117, M13, As Val, CBR4, ASM10, QQ9, Kilo 141, Mac 10, Holger 26, QXR, RPD, Outlaw, PP19 Bizon, M21 EBR, Type 25, KN 44, BY15, MX9, PWD 57, Fennec, HBRa3, Kilo Bolt-Action
Best Cordite Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments
This is the best combination of attachments for the Cordite in Call of Duty Mobile
- Barrel: OWC Marksman.
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical.
- Stock: YKM Combat Stock.
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip Tape.
- Ammunition: 90 Round Extended Mag.
Stats with Attachments
And this is how the stats look after using the recommended attachments
- Damage: 39
- Fire Rate: 80
- Accuracy: 51
- Mobility: 68
- Range: 64
- Controls: 48
The previous stats were:
- Damage: 39
- Fire Rate: 80
- Accuracy: 47
- Mobility: 71
- Range: 53
- Controls: 45
With this combination of attachments you will be able to improve your accuracy, range, and recoil controls
Best Cordite Loadout COD Mobile – Best Perks
This is the best combination of Perks for the Cordite in Call of Duty Mobile
- Lightweight: Sprinting speed is increased by 10% and fall damage is greatly reduced.
- Cold Blooded: Enemy AI-controlled Scorestreaks cannon target you.
- Dead Silence: Silent movement
The selection of perks also aims to improve Controls, Recoil, Range and Speed
Although they do not affect the performance of the weapon, we explain how to unlock all the available skins:
- Crash Down Skin: S4 2022 Seasonal event: Flank and Shank
- Tubular Boy Skin: S3 2022 Battle Pass tier 36
- Flare Skin: Dragon Jackal Lucky Box
- Automation Waster Skin: Foresight Crate
- Buckskin Skin: S4 Battle Pass Premium Tier 4
- Shrine Skin: Temple Guardian Crate
- Dragon Maw Skin: Hired Muscle Crate
- Duct Tape Skin: Colossus Crate
- Technic Razor Skin: Death Bringer Crate
- Fiber Ray Skin: Tactical Arsenal Crate
- Atlas Corporation Skin: Fight for Humanity (Blue Side)
- Cordis Die Skin: Fight for Humanity (Red Side)
- Digital Desert Skin: Retro 8-Bit Crate
- Tech Noir Skin: Season 1 2021 Battle Pass Premium Tier 0
- Cherry Blossom Skin: Bento Box Crate
- Hearth Skin: Snowy Slopes Crate
- Snowframe Skin: Season 13 Seasonal Event: Run & Gun
- Upper Hand Skin: Primeval Draw.
- Moonlight Wisp Skin: Night Thriller Crate
- Punchline Skin: All Jokes Crate
- Royal Flush Skin: Tier Pro 2 in Season 7 Multiplayer Ranked
- Third Rail Skin: Cybernetic Stalker Draw
- Iridescent Skin: Season 10 Seasonal Event: Point Blank.
- Plated Green Skin: Season 10 Seasonal event: Point Blank.
- Strafing Run Skin: Quartermaster Crate.
- Going Dark Skin: Cargo Combat featured event
- Zero G Skin: Void Lucky Draw
Cordite is one of the best Call of Duty Mobile weapons, we hope you like our recommended loadout and help you get the most out of this weapon
“Full-auto submachine gun. Well rounded with a large ammo pool.“— Description
The Cordite returns in Call of Duty: Mobile. It was added as part of the Season 6 Once Upon a Time in Rust update.
The Cordite is a very versatile gun. It can deal high damage at close range and kill enemies quickly under its high rate of fire. It can also kill enemies at mid range with very low damage drop off for a submachine gun. It also features a large magazine size.
CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE releases fresh content with every season with new game modes, maps, themed events and rewards so it never gets old. Every season expands upon the story in the CALL OF DUTY® universe and brings new unlockable content for everyone to enjoy. Fans will recognize many elements from Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® alongside totally unique elements from CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE.
Other COD Mobile Guides: visit our guide to COD mobile redeem Codes. You can also visit our Perks guide
Leave a Reply