Last Updated on 23 February, 2023
Best Fennec Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments, Stat boost, Best Perks and how to unlock skins – Call of Duty Mobile
How to Unlock Fennec: Reach tier 21 in Season 11 Battle Pass
More Best Loadouts guides: DLQ33, M4, AK117, M13, As Val, CBR4, ASM10, QQ9, Kilo 141, Mac 10, Holger 26, QXR, RPD, Outlaw, PP19 Bizon, M21 EBR, Type 25, KN 44, BY15, Cordite, MX9, PWD 57, HBRa3, Kilo Bolt-Action
Best Fennec Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments
This is the best combination of attachments for the Fennec in Call of Duty Mobile
- Muzzle: Monolithic Suppressor.
- Stock: RTC Steady Stock.
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical.
- Ammunition: Extended Mag A.
- Rear Grip: Granulated Grip Tape.
Stats with Attachments
And this is how the stats look after using the recommended attachments
- Damage: ??
- Fire Rate: ??
- Accuracy: ??
- Mobility: ??
- Range: ??
- Controls: ??
The previous stats were:
- Damage: 38
- Fire Rate: 111
- Accuracy: 22
- Mobility: 88
- Range: 40
- Control: 14
With this combination of attachments you will be able to improve your accuracy, range and control
Best Fennec Loadout COD Mobile – Best Perks
This is the best combination of Perks for the Fennec in Call of Duty Mobile
- Lightweight: Sprinting speed is increased by 10% and fall damage is greatly reduced.
- Quick Fix: Get kills immediately regenerate your Health point.
- Dead Silence: Silent movement.
The selection of perks also aims to improve Controls, Recoil, Range and Speed
Although they do not affect the performance of the weapon, we explain how to unlock all the available skins:
- Floating lotus Skin: Bon Odori Crate
- Ornamentation Skin:Summer’s Shadow Lucky Box
- Throwback Skin: S3 2022 Seasonal event: Mac and Seize.
- Rose Thorn Skin: Information Draw
- Ghoulish Skin: Undead Raider Crate
- Identity Skin: Whiteout Lucky Box
- Zakhaev’s Executioner S1 2022 premium Battle Pass tier 1.
- Greenrock Skin: Season 11 Seasonal: Board of Hornor.
- Bokeh Night Skin: Enhanced Reconnaissance Crate.
- Venom Coil Skin: Altered DNA Draw
- Firestorm Skin: Empress Crate
- Knife Arts Skin: Bitter Stinger Crate
- Stampede Skin: Irradiated Stallion Crate
- Desert Sunset Skin: S4 Battle Pass Premium Tier 20
- Perfect Balance Skin: Perfect Harmony Crate
- Inferno Skin: Hired Muscle Crate
- Death Engine Skin: Reinforced Soldier Crate
- Royal Coffer Skin: Gold Standard Redux
- Midnight Skin: Season 8 Multiplayer Ranked (Master III)
- Ascended Skin: Ascended Mythic Drop
- Verdant Skin: reaching Tier 50 in Season 11 Premium Battle Pass.
- Ripped Camo Skin: Featured Event: Shoot the Ship.
Fennec is one of the best Call of Duty Mobile weapons, we hope you like our recommended loadout and help you get the most out of this weapon
“An aggressive and fully automatic submachine gun with buttery smooth recoil and a blazing fast rate of fire. Exceptional for strategic room clearing and holding the frontline“— Description
The Vector returns in Call of Duty: Mobile as the Fennec. It was added as part of the Season 11 Anniversary update.
The Fennec features the highest rate of fire of all guns at the cost of a huge recoil penalty. Combined with the top-in-class hip fire accuracy, good mobility and a decent amount of damage drop at range, this is an extremely powerful submachine gun at close range, but players may struggle to kill enemies even at mid range due to the large magnitude of vertical/ horizontal recoil. The weapon can also be wielded akimbo.
CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE releases fresh content with every season with new game modes, maps, themed events and rewards so it never gets old. Every season expands upon the story in the CALL OF DUTY® universe and brings new unlockable content for everyone to enjoy. Fans will recognize many elements from Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® alongside totally unique elements from CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE.