Last Updated on 23 February, 2023
Best Outlaw Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments, Stat boost, Best Perks and how to unlock skins – Call of Duty Mobile
How to Unlock Outlaw: reach tier 12 in Free Season 6 Battle Pass
More Best Loadouts guides: DLQ33, M4, AK117, M13, As Val, CBR4, ASM10, QQ9, Kilo 141, Mac 10, Holger 26, QXR, RPD, BY15, PP19 Bizon, M21 EBR, Type 25, KN 44, Cordite, MX9, PWD 57, Fennec, HBRa3, Kilo Bolt-Action
Best Outlaw Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments
This is the best combination of attachments for the Outlaw in Call of Duty Mobile. We are going to propose two options, in case you need more ammunition. The one that gives the best performance, and a very optimized one but with more ammunition
Best Attachments 1 – Default Ammo
- Barrel: MIP Memorial Cowboy.
- Stock: YKM Combat Stock.
- Perk: FMJ.
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical.
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip Tape.
With this combination of attachments you will be able to improve your DPS, Accuracy and Mobility, but you will play with default Ammo
Stats with Attachments
And this is how the stats look after using the recommended attachments
- Damage: 90
- Fire Rate: 28
- Accuracy: 57
- Mobility: 55
- Range: 90
- Controls: 27
The previous stats were:
- Damage: 90
- Fire Rate: 28
- Accuracy: 71
- Mobility: 41
- Range: 90
- Controls: 41
With this combination of attachments you will be able to increase the overall mobility but decrease accuracy, and control.
Best Outlaw Loadout COD Mobile – Best Perks
This is the best combination of Perks for the Outlaw in Call of Duty Mobile
- Agile: Aiming time of weapons after sprint reduced by 85%.
- Toughness: Reduces players flinch when being shot by 60%.
- Dead Silence: Silent movement
The selection of perks also aims to improve Controls, Recoil, Range and Speed
Sniper Outlaw Skins
Although they do not affect the performance of the weapon, we explain how to unlock all the available skins:
- Clowns from Hell Skin: S7 Monthly Login Calendar Day 7
- Tune Up Skin: S6 2022 BP Tier 25.
- Vis Hula Skin: Captive Heat Crate
- Blend Scale Skin: S4 2022 Featured event: Sandstorm’s Eye
- Cuffs Skin: Roadkiller Crate.
- Crash Course Skin: S2 2022 BP Premium Tier 30
- Ugly Sweater Skin: Highlands Crate
- Color Streak Bear Skin: Arcade Shootout Crate
- Wire Bead Skin: Premier Sportsman Bundle
- Stampede Skin: Royal Flush Crate
- Dragonfly Skin: Perfect Harmony Crate.
- Eyes in the Dark Skin: Night Watcher Crate
- Phantom Limb Skin: Season 2 Battle Pass free tier 41
- Supernova Skin: Inferno Crate
- Breach Skin: System Overload Draw
- Arctic Threat Skin: “On The Brink” event
- Permafrost Skin: Season 13 Battle Pass Free Tier 41.
- Bunker Skin: Back to the Bloc Crate
- Radar Skin: Season 13 Lucky Board
- Alpine Infinite Skin: Avalanche Crate
- Breakup Skin: All Jokes Crate
- Copilot Skin: S12 Credit Store (3000 Credit).
- Ascending Skin: Ascended Mythic Drop
- Freight Train Skin: Bloodthirsty Featured Event (S10).
- Blood in the Water Skin: Retribution seasonal quest in Season 9.
- Ammo Box Skin: Retribution seasonal quest in Season 9.
- High Noon Skin: Frontier Justice Draw
- Heat Stroke Skin: Buy Season 6 Premium Battle Pass
Outlaw is one of the best Call of Duty Mobile weapons, we hope you like our recommended loadout and help you get the most out of this weapon
“Bolt-action sniper rifle. One-shot kill to the head and upper chest.“— Description
The Outlaw returns in Call of Duty: Mobile. It was added as part of the Season 6 Once Upon a Time in Rust update.
When it was first introduced to the game, like the Locus, the Outlaw does not always one-shot kill. However, with the recent buffs, the gun has become a close range sniper, being able to one-shot kill from the belly up to 15m, but it still loses its one-shot ability when hitting the belly from 16m or further
CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE releases fresh content with every season with new game modes, maps, themed events and rewards so it never gets old. Every season expands upon the story in the CALL OF DUTY® universe and brings new unlockable content for everyone to enjoy. Fans will recognize many elements from Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® alongside totally unique elements from CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE.
Other COD Mobile Guides: visit our guide to COD mobile redeem Codes. You can also visit our Perks guide
Leave a Reply