Last Updated on 17 January, 2023
Best MX9 Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments, Stat boost, Best Perks and how to unlock skins – Call of Duty Mobile
How to Unlock MX9: Reach Tier 21 in Season 6 Battle Pass
More Best Loadouts guides: DLQ33, M4, AK117, M13, As Val, CBR4, ASM10, QQ9, Kilo 141, Mac 10, Holger 26, QXR, RPD, Outlaw, PP19 Bizon, M21 EBR, Type 25, KN 44, BY15, Cordite, PWD 57, Fennec, HBRa3, Kilo Bolt-Action
Best MX9 Loadout COD Mobile – Best Attachments
This is the best combination of attachments for the MX9 in Call of Duty Mobile
- MIP Extended Light Barrel.
- Agile Stock.
- Infiltrator Foregrip.
- Large Caliber Ammo.
- Firm Grip Tape.
Stats with Attachments
And this is how the stats look after using the recommended attachments
- Fire Rate
The previous stats were:
- Damage: 30
- Fire Rate: 86
- Accuracy: 45
- Mobility: 95
- Range: 41
- Controls: 40
With this combination of attachments you will be able to improve your Damage range, ADS & Movement speed
Best MX9 Loadout COD Mobile – Best Perks
This is the best combination of Perks for the MX9 in Call of Duty Mobile
- Lightweight: Sprinting speed is increased by 10% and fall damage is greatly reduced.
- Quick Fix: Gun and Melee kill gain instant health regen
- Hardline: Increase points earned by killing enemies by 25%.
The selection of perks also aims to improve Controls, Recoil, Range and Speed
Although they do not affect the performance of the weapon, we explain how to unlock all the available skins:
- Modus Operandi Skin: S7 BP Premium tier 1
- Galactic Good Boy Skin: Interstellar Paws Crate
- Tiki Troops Skin: S5 2022 BP Free tier 38
- Crash Down Skin: S4 Seasonal event: Explosions
- Exostatic Skin: Skirmisher Draw
- Hell Shredder Skin: Bubble Gum Lucky Box
- Very Cool Skin: S3 2022 Battle Pass premium tier 19
- Voltaic Skin: Prototype Draw
- Good Day Skin: Sting Operation Crate
- Bloodsucker Skin: Season 11 Credit Store
- Mech Shark Skin: Metal Menagerie crate
- Covenant Skin: Season 10 Search for Stansfield event
- Viaje de la Muerte Skin: Ancestral Remembrance Draw
- Phage Skin: License Revoked Crate
- Spilled Skin: Deranged Marionette Crate
- Second Round Skin: Wetlands Warrior Draw
- Stone Serpent Skin: Tier 50 in Season 6 Premium Battle Pass.
MX9 is one of the best Call of Duty Mobile weapons, we hope you like our recommended loadout and help you get the most out of this weapon
“Fully automatic submachine gun. Increased range and reduced recoil.“— Description
The MX9 returns in Call of Duty: Mobile. It was added in July 2021 as part of the Season 6: The Heat update
The MX9 sports a higher than average fire-rate for SMGs, but it does not surpass weapons like the Fennec. It can earn a consistent four-shot kill in close range, but the Large Caliber ammo is available, decreasing this to a three-shot kill to the torso. Thanks to its higher-than-average firerate, along with consistent damage, it is quite powerful in close range to mid range, even beating out the Fennec if the user has good enough aim.
CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE releases fresh content with every season with new game modes, maps, themed events and rewards so it never gets old. Every season expands upon the story in the CALL OF DUTY® universe and brings new unlockable content for everyone to enjoy. Fans will recognize many elements from Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® alongside totally unique elements from CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE.