Last Updated on 14 July, 2022
How to Make a Farmer Villager in Minecraft? – steps to make a Farmer, recipes, requirements, common problems and strengths
By making villager a farmer, you can buy crops and dishes like pumpkin, pumpkin pie, crops, melon, wheat, bread, emeralds, beetroots, potatoes, apples, other seeds, and many more without much effort
How to Make a Farmer Villager in Minecraft?
Making a farmer villager is not a difficult task in Minecraft it requires a villager and composter. So, here are the steps:
- Find an unspecialized villager.
- Craft a Composter.
- Place the Composter close to the villager and wait for it to become a Farmer.
So as you can see, the process is quite simple, the only thing you may not know is how to make a Composter.
How to craft a Composter
Composter Recipe = You will need x7 Any wood slab
- 1st Column: Any wood slab + Empty + Any wood slab
- 2nd Column: Any wood slab + Empty + Any wood slab
- 3rd Column: x3 Any wood slab
Surely you know the recipes of its ingredients, but just in case:
How to get a wood slab?
Wood slab Recipe = You will need x3 Matching Planks
- 1st Column: Empty
- 2nd Column: Empty
- 3rd Column: x3 Matching Planks
This was the most complicated part of the process, and as you can see, the recipes are extremely simple, so if you haven’t found a farmer yet, it’s because you didn’t spend 5 minutes
Trades crops and natural foods, such as bread and cookies.
- Wheat > Emerald
- Potato > Emerald
- Carrot > Emerald
- Beetroot > Emerald
- Emerald > Bread
- Pumpkin > Emerald
- Emerald > Pumpkin Pie
- Emerald > Apple
- Joyrney Man:
- Melon > Emerald
- Emerald > Cookie
- Emerald > Cake
- Emerald > Suspicious Stew (Night Vision)
- Emerald > Suspicious Stew (Jump Boost)
- Emerald > Suspicious Stew (Weakness)
- Emerald > Suspicious Stew (Blindness)
- Emerald > Suspicious Stew (Poison)
- Emerald >Suspicious Stew (Saturation)
- Emerald > Golden Carrot
- Emerald > Glistering Melon Slice
Why doesn’t my villager become a Farmer?
The top three reasons are: They’ve been traded, they’ve chosen a new block on the construction site, or they haven’t claimed a bed yet
If you can’t get a villager to become a farmer, don’t think about it anymore, it’s very possible that he already has a job, but the easiest thing is to go for another one who you know doesn’t already have a job
More Minecraft guides: