Last Updated on 14 July, 2023
How to Make an Armorer Villager in Minecraft? – steps to make an Armorer, recipes, requirements, common problems and strengths
The Armorer villager is a great occupation for the Villager and can benefit the players greatly. They sell armor items like chestplates, leggings, helmet and shoes. This is great for the players who want armor items without needing to make them
How to Make an Armorer Villager in Minecraft?
Getting an Armorer requires only three steps:
- Find an unspecialized villager.
- Craft a Blast Furnace.
- Place the Blast Furnace close to the villager and wait for it to become an Armorer.
So as you can see, the process is quite simple, the only thing you may not know is how to make a Blast Furnace.
How to craft a Blast Furnace
Blast Furnace Recipe = You will need a Iron Ingots, Furnace and Smoth Stone
- 1st Column: x3 Iron Ingot
- 2nd Column: Iron Ingot + Furnace + Iron Ingot
- 3rd Column: x3 Smooth Stone
Surely you know the recipes of its ingredients, but just in case:
Iron Ignot Recipe = Use a Block of Iron or Iron Nuggets
- 1st Column: Empty
- 2nd Column: Block of Iron in the middle
- 3rd Column: Empty
- 1st Column: x3 Iron Nugget
- 2nd Column: x3 Iron Nugget
- 3rd Column: x3 Iron Nugget
Furnace Recipe = Use Coblestone, Blackstone or Cobbled Deepslate. Fill all the gaps, leaving the middle one free, using x8 of the same material (Coblestone, Blackstone or Cobbled Deepslate)
This was the hardest part, but now you have everything you need to get your first Armorer. Although we recommend you read the next section if you have any problems getting it
Trades foundry items and sells chain, iron and enchanted diamond armor tiers
- Coal > Emerald
- Emerald > Iron Helmet
- Emerald > Iron Chestplate
- Emerald > Iron Leggings
- Emerald > Iron Boots
- Iron Ignot > Emerald
- Emerald > Bell
- Emerald > Chainmail Leggings
- Emerald > Chainmail Boots
- Joyrney Man:
- Lava Bucket > Emerald
- Emerald > Chainmail Helmet
- Emerald > Chainmail Chestplate
- Emerald > Shield
- Diamond > Emerald
- Glass Bottle > Enchanted Diamond Leggings
- Emerald > Enchanter Diamond Boots
- Emerald > Enchanted Diamond Helmet
- Emerald > Enchanted Diamond Chestplate
Why doesn’t my villager become an Armorer?
The top three reasons are: They’ve been traded, they’ve chosen a new block on the construction site, or they haven’t claimed a bed yet
So when you go to choose a candidate to be your new Armorer, make sure that he meets the indicated requirements. If you have doubts or you can’t get it to work, but you don’t know why, try another unspecialized villager
More Minecraft guides: