Last Updated on 29 September, 2022
Luna Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Choose the best build for the Luna character with its most powerful abilities and equipment!
- 1 Luna Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Trainings and Perks
- 2 Luna Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Forward Build
- 3 Luna Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Goalkeeper Build
- 4 How to play Luna in Omega Strikers – Tips, Tricks and Strategies
Luna is one of the more difficult characters to master in Omega Strikers. She has a high skill ceiling and can perform well when used properly. We’ve included suggested builds for Luna in Omega Strikers below.
Luna Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Trainings and Perks
Three Trainings can be equipped at a time— passive perks that alter how you play. Properly equipping these Trainings is essential to making sure you’re as efficient as possible. Luna’s Omega Strikers needs specific Trainings based on whether you want to be a forward or a goalie. We recommend the following Trainings for Luna.
Luna Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Forward Build
Luna can attack in midfield and up front, although we prefer a midfield with a talented inventor. Crossover is a great workout to give Luna extra speed, and it works great with B.O.O.S.T. Heavy Hands are a great tool for Luna as each of her abilities deal a heavy blow. Lastly, Rapid Fire ensures you use W.H.A.M.M.Y. more commonly with reduced cooldowns.
- Strike grants 35% haste for 1.5 seconds.
- Increase the difficulty by 8%. Increased to 16% on critical hits.
- Primary skill cooldowns reduced by 12%. Maximum level increased to 25%.
Luna Best Builds in Omega Strikers – Goalkeeper Build
Luna is a unique goalkeeper because she can easily score anywhere on the field. Ultrascope zooms in on W.H.A.M.M.Y. and B.O.O.S.T., which means you can zoom around the arena and hit the goalie or core. Since most of Luna’s abilities deal heavy hits, especially at long distances, Heavy Hands are great training. To avoid leaving your target open, you can use the Eject Button to squint at your target after casting W.H.A.M.M.Y. already at work.
- Targets at 600+ range are hit 20% harder.
- Hit 8% harder. Increased to 16% for heavy hits.
- After casting a movement ability gain a short window to recast it, causing you to blink back to the cast position. Movement abilities have +5% longer cooldowns.
How to play Luna in Omega Strikers – Tips, Tricks and Strategies
To play Luna effectively, you must use her B.O.O.S.T. and W.H.A.M.Y. abilities. Luna usually has the highest level of skill, but she is a great role to play as a goalkeeper, midfielder and attacking player across the pitch. Timing and precision are important to all of Luna’s skills, so they take time to master. As a goalkeeper, you will want to protect your goal, but you should also pay attention to the opponent on the pitch. You can W.H.A.M.M.Y. hit the core or take out the keeper or opponent if they get too close to the edge.
A good strategy is to use W.H.A.M.M.Y. with B.O.O.S.T. for doubles and goals. Finally, the C.R.A.T.E.R. is a great tool for forcing goalkeepers off their target or risking being knocked down by their return. On offense, you have a similar strategy, C.R.A.T.E.R. Force the goalie to move, push the core forward, or kick the opposing player out of the edge of the arena. W.H.A.M.Y. and B.O.O.S.T. are also used in similar strategies, but you will play W.H.A.M.M.Y. less often. Build speed.
Other Build Guides for Omega Strikers:
- Era Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Dubu Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Juliette Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Asher Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Estelle Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Drek’Ar Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Juno Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Kai Best Builds in Omega Strikers
- Atlas Best Builds in Omega Strikers
Leave a Reply