Last Updated on 29 August, 2022
Minecraft Color Codes Symbol – Chat – Both the symbols to change colors and formats in the chat, as well as the Hex Codes
Minecraft Color Codes Symbol – Colors
These are all the codes or symbols for the chat colors:
|Color||Chat Code||MOTD Code||Decimal||Hex Codes|
|Dark Red (dark_red)||§4||\u00A74||11141120||AA0000|
|Dark Green (dark_green)||§2||\u00A72||43520||00AA00|
|Dark Aqua (dark_aqua)||§3||\u00A73||43690||00AAAA|
|Dark Blue (dark_blue)||§1||\u00A71||170||0000AA|
|Light Purple (light_purple)||§d||\u00A7d||16733695||FF55FF|
|Dark Purple (dark_purple)||§5||\u00A75||11141290||AA00AA|
|Dark Gray (dark_gray)||§8||\u00A78||5592405||555555|
- Color: In parentheses the internal Minecraft name for each color
- Chat Code: This is the code or symbol you were looking for to change the color in the chat
- MOTD Code: The code for the Message Of The Day” color in Minecraft.
- Decimal: Decimal value for the color in Minecraft.
- Hexadecimal: Hexadecimal value for the color in Minecraft
Although the chat symbols are not obvious at all, there are not many colors, so with practice it will be easy to remember them.
Minecraft Color Codes Symbol – Format
|Description||Chat Code||MOTD Code|
|Reset the default color||§r||\u00A7r|
- Chat Code: This is the code or symbol you were looking for to change the format in the chat
- MOTD Code: The code for the Message Of The Day format in Minecraft.
Hex Codes are the Hexadecimal codes with which colors are universally classified, and these are the codes that correspond to each of the Minecraft colors
|Dark Red (dark_red)||AA0000|
|Dark Green (dark_green)||00AA00|
|Dark Aqua (dark_aqua)||00AAAA|
|Dark Blue (dark_blue)||0000AA|
|Light Purple (light_purple)||FF55FF|
|Dark Purple (dark_purple)||AA00AA|
|Dark Gray (dark_gray)||555555|
Other color codes guides:
- Roblox Block Brick
Color Codes Generator
Learning to use colors and formats is not very difficult since there are 15 colors and 6 formats. We recommend that you practice a little, but if you don’t get it clear, do your first tests with a Colored Text Generator. There are several, but we recommend the one that is probably the most popular:
We hope that this guide has been useful to you, and that you already know everything you need to know about colors and their symbols in Minecraft.
More Minecraft guides:
Leave a Reply