Last Updated on 9 March, 2022
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Cheats & Console Commands – All the available commands and hotkeys, and how to enable them
There are two types of Cheats: Hotkeys & Console Commands. Both are activated in the same way. First you have to activate the cheats in the game, and you can now use both the hotkeys and the console commands. Although for console commands you have to open the console
How to Enable Cheats – Developer Console?
You have to modify a parameter of one of the game files, it is quite simple
- Go to Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
- Open “engine_config.txt”
- Look for “cheat_mode = 0” and change the value to “1” (CTRL+F = cheat_mode to find it)
Once you have set cheat_mode = 1 you can use the cheat – hotkeys and the console commands, but learn how to open the console below.
You don’t need to start a new game, you can start using cheats as soon as you have activated cheat_mode = 1. Although we recommend using the cheats in a new save, so as not to mess up your game
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Cheats & Console Commands – HotKeys
These are all the available Hotkeys:
- CTRL + F4: While in combat, knocks out a single enemy.
- CTRL + ALT + F4: While in combat, knocks out the entire enemy army at once.
- CTRL + Left Click: While on the map screen, will teleport the party to the location of the click.
- CTRL + H: While in combat or walking around, heal the player’s character to full.
- CTRL + Shift + H: While in combat, heal the player’s horse to full.
- CTRL + F2: While in combat, knocks out a single friendly soldier.
- CTRL +F3: While in combat, knocks out the player.
- CTRL + Shift + F3: While riding, knocks out the player’s horse.
- CTRL + F6: Knocks out one of the player’s troops.
- CTRL + SHIFT+ F6: Knocks out all of the player’s troops
How to Open Console and use Console Commands?
Once you have set cheat_mode = 1 you can also open the console and use console commands by pressing ALT + `
Type help into the console if you want to check all the available commands, but we are going to provide you all the cheats in the next section:
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Cheats & Console Commands – Commands List
Replace X with the value of your choice:
- Add gold: campaign.add_gold_to_hero X
- Add Focus Points: campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero X
- Add Skill XP: campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero [skill name] X [Hero name]
- Add Renown: campaign.add_renown_to_clan X
- Add Influence: campaign.add_influence X
- List all troop IDs: campaign.give_troops_help
- Add certain troops to party: campaign.give_troops [troop ID] X
- Complete current quest: campaign.complete_active_quest
- Cancel Active Quest: campaign.cancel_active_quest
- Conceive a child: campaign.conceive_child
- Give Specific Item: campaign.give_item_to_main_party [ItemName] [Amount]
- Set all characters skills to specific value: campaign.set_all_skills_main_hero [Value]
- Set all of a specific character’s skills to a specified level: campaign.set_skills_of_hero [Level] [HeroName]
- Add Skill XP To Troops: campaign.give_troops_xp [Number]
- Reset a companion’s stats to 0: campaign.add_companion
- Grants 100 of eachrafting material to all party members: campaign.add_crafting_materials
- Force AI to attack a particular settlement: campaign.ai_siege_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]
- Start World War: campaign.start_world_war
- Factions Declare War on Each Other: campaign.declare_war [Faction1] [Faction2]
- Give Everyone Set Amount of Gold: campaign.add_gold_to_all_heroes [Number]
About Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord
The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.
Other Console Commands Guides: