Last Updated on 24 November, 2022
Best Cyberpunk 2077 Graphics Settings – Boost fps, game performance and graphic quality with the best In-Game, Nvidia, and Windows Settings
Best Cyberpunk 2077 Graphics Settings – In-Game
These are all the adjustments that we recommend you make within the game, to optimize the FPS:
- Quick Preset : Custom
- Texture Quality : Medium
- Field of View : 80
- Film Grain : Off
- Chromatic Aberration : Off
- Depth of Field : On (Personal Preference)
- Lens Flare : Off
- Motion Blur : Off
- Contact Shadows : Off
- Improved Facial Lighting Geometry : Off
- Anisotropy : 4
- Local Shadow Mesh Quality : Low
- Local Shadow Quality : Low
- Cascaded Shadows Range : Low
- Cascaded Shadows Resolution : Medium
- Distant Shadows Resolution : Low
- Volumetric Fog Resolution : Medium
- Volumetric Cloud Quality : Medium
- Max Dynamic Decals : Medium
- Screen Space Reflections Quality : Off
- Subsurface Scattering Quality : Low
- Ambient Occlusion : Medium
- Color Precision : High
- Mirror Quality : Medium
- Level of Detail (LOD) : Medium
Ray Tracing: Off
- DLSS : Off
- Dynamic FidelityFX CAS : Off
- Target frames per second : 60
- Minimum Resolution : 100
- Maximum Resolution : 100
- Static FidelityFX CAS : Off
- Resolution Scaling : 100
- VSync : Off
- Maximum FPS : OFF
- Windowed Mode : Fullscreen
- Resolution : 1920×1080
- HDR Mode : None
Best Cyberpunk 2077 Graphics Settings – Nvidia
We recommend you make these settings on your Nvidia card, and you can also take note, because they will be useful for any game. If you want to apply these optimizations in other games, just follow the same steps, but in step 1, instead of Cyberpunk, add the .exe of the game you are interested in
- Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > Add cyberpunk2077.exe
- Set Sharpen to 0.40, and Image film grain to 1.00
- Application Controlled Under Anisotropic Filtering
- Turn on Antialiasing Gamma correction.
- Enable Low Latency Mode.
- Set Power Management Mode to Prefer Maximum Performance.
- Enable Shader Cache.
- Turn off Texture Filtering – Anisotropic Sample Optimization.
- Allow Texture Filtering – Negative LOD Bias.
- Set Texture Filtering Quality to High Performance.
- Enable Texture Filtering Trilinear Optimization.
- Select Auto Under Threaded Optimization.
- Change Resolution Tab: native resolution and max refresh rate
- Desktop Color depth: checkmark Use Nvidia Color Settings
- Adjust Desktop Size and Position
- Scaling Mode: Aspect Ratio.
- Perform Scaling on Desktop.
- Resolution: Current.
- Refresh Rate: Highest.
Best Cyberpunk 2077 Graphics Settings – Windows
Finally a couple of very useful settings in your Windows settings, which will also serve you for any game. . If you want to apply these optimizations in other games, just follow the same steps, but in step 3, instead of Cyberpunk, add the .exe of the game you are interested in
- Open Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell With Administrator Privileges and paste:
powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02 -d5df -448d-aa00 -03f14749eb61
- Go to start > Edit Power Plan > Power Options: checkmark Ultimate Performance
- Under Start Type And Open Graphics Settings: click on Browse and add Cyberpunk2077.exe > then set its graphics preference to High > Click on Save
Do you want more Best settings & FPS Boost guides? then check: