Last Updated on 19 January, 2023
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Unlimited Saving, Bow Dot, Cheat Mod, Unlimited Weight, Stay Clean, Instant Herb and more
- 1 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Unlimited Saving Mod
- 2 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Bow Dot Reticle Mod
- 3 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Cheat Mod
- 4 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Unlimited Weight Mod
- 5 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Stay Clean Longer Mod
- 6 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Instant Herb Picking Mod
- 7 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Sectorial Lockpicking Mod
- 8 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Henry’s Face Customization Mod
- 9 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – No Helmet Vision Mod
- 10 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – More Responsive Targeting Mod
- 11 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Richer Merchants Mod
- 12 Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Optimized Graphic Presets Mod
- 13 Roads are Dangerous Mod
- 14 Perkaholic Mod
- 15 A Sorted Inventory Mod
- 16 Texture Streaming Improvements Mod
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Unlimited Saving Mod
This mod will allow you to save anytime the game would normally allow you to save, without using up your Saviour Schnapps, basically giving you unlimited saves.
Download the Unlimited Saving Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Bow Dot Reticle Mod
A simple console command in a .cfg file that gives you a dot for aiming with instead of it disappearing when you draw your bow.
If you already have a user.cfg already (for disabling vsync for example) then add this line to the file:
Download the Bow Dot Reticle Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Cheat Mod
Adds console commands to spawn/teleport/kill NPCs, unlimited F5 quicksave, auto run console commands on game start, manipulate money, buffs, items, perks, skills, stats, stolen items, time, weather, wanted level, merchants, recipes, access stash from anywhere.
Download the Cheat Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Unlimited Weight Mod
This mod expands the character’s maximum carry weight to 999999999. It should only work with version 1.9.1 (I tested the mod only with this version). You can edit the values yourself by renaming the .pak file to .zip, open it (with something like 7-Zip, WinRAR or any other software that can read an archive) and edit the rpg_param.xml file (with something like Notepad, WordPad, Notepad++ or anything like that), find this line : <row rpg_param_key=”BaseInventoryCapacity” rpg_param_value=” and change the value by the one you want. You can now save and close the .xml file then rename back the .zip into .pak again.
Download the Unlimited Weight Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Stay Clean Longer Mod
This is a simple mod to keep your clothes clean for a longer distance. They will get dirty gradually and you need to wash them, but not as often as in the base game.
Download the Stay Clean Longer Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Instant Herb Picking Mod
This mod makes herb picking instant. It will now take you not even a single second to pick up new herbs. Compatible with all mods that wont change dialog cameras & animations. You do not need my other mod “First-person Herb Picking” for this to work.
Download the Instant Herb Picking Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Sectorial Lockpicking Mod
Lockpicking system in KKD is one of the things you wouldn’t like from the first time. The game use the system similar to Bethesda’s LP (since Fallout 3) but make it much more harder because of empty LP-wheel.
I’ve decided to make it a bit more easier – so, meet my first KKD mod – Sectorial Lockpicking (next – SLP)
Download the Sectorial Lockpicking Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Henry’s Face Customization Mod
Some options for Henry’s face (face, hair and eyes)
- 3 head replacers (Hans, Charlatan and Stranger);
- 12 face textures (for all heads);
- 5 hairstyle replacers (for all heads);
- 9 eyes textures (for Henry only);
- “No beard” optional mod for Henry (removes the 3d model of beard from Henry’s face);
- “Hans to Stranger” optional mod, for those who want to play as Hans but do not want the “real” Hans to be your twin 🙂
Download the Henry’s Face Customization Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – No Helmet Vision Mod
Removes helmet vision.
Download the No Helmet Vision Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – More Responsive Targeting Mod
This is a simple config file that tweaks some of the game settings to allow you more control over who you’re targeting and how you want to maneuver during a fight. Currently this is only tested for Keyboard & Mouse controls, but I am going to look into testing with my Gamepad later.
Download the More Responsive Targeting Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Richer Merchants Mod
Increases the wealth of all merchants to your liking. In-game all merchants should now have the amount of wealth you chose after the next reset cycle. I’m unsure what the exact timer for the cycle is, I waited a day and I saw the changes take effect.
Download the Richer Merchants Mod > Here
Kingdom Come Deliverance Best Mods – Optimized Graphic Presets Mod
Better perf, shadows, grass, antialiasing, …
Download the Optimized Graphic Presets Mod > Here
Roads are Dangerous Mod
Makes fast travelling more dangerous by increasing the number of ambushes and adding new types of enemies. This module will increase the number of enemies of each encounters, aswell as adding new encounters to the game. The current version adds 3 new encounters:
- Guard Deserters – After the Skalitz attack many guards feared the same would happen in their cities and decided to desert and form a band of bandits.
- Berserkers – Big guys followed by their minions. They are tough and big, some superstitious folks say they have giant blood running in their veins.
- Merry Lads – A group of outlaws dressed as nobles that prey on the rich travelling the roads of Bohemia. They aren’t very courageous when it comes to big threats and prefer to fight at distance using their bows (some don’t even know how to fight with swords).
Download the Roads are Dangerous Mod > Here
Adds additional perks to existing perk lists as well as adding perks to the Bow, Polearm and Unarmed skills. See Perk Overview article for more details.
Download the Perkaholic Mod > Here
A Sorted Inventory Mod
This mod renames 99% of the items in the game files (both used and unused) with a rudimentary categorisation system. This is done by adding ‘tags’ at the start of the name of each item that groups them together when the inventory is sorted alphabetically
Download the A Sorted Inventory Mod > Here
Texture Streaming Improvements Mod
Console Commands and Variables configuration that aims to improve texture streaming and remove texture pop-in. The tweaks below try to force the game to preserve the textures for longer instead of discarding them almost immediately, they also increase the LOD levels so that your PC has enough time to load new textures before you reach them.
Download the Texture Streaming Improvements Mod > Here
Other Best Mods Guides:
Leave a Reply