Last Updated on 24 January, 2023
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Sapphiron Ore – Check out our guide on how to get Sapphiron Ore in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.
The most recent Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak expansion adds a slew of new resources, mechanics, maps, crafting materials, monsters, and more to the game. You will need to upgrade your gear and weapons as you progress through the expansion. You’ll need Sapphiron Ore to upgrade your weapons and armor. But how do you get them? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered with our guide to obtaining Sapphiron Ore in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Sapphiron Ore – Steps To Get Them
Sapphiron Ore can be obtained and grown by mining the outcrops on the jungle map. You will be sent to the Elgado outpost as soon as you defeat the Daimyo Hemitaur. There, you will be given various jungle expedition quests. Even though these ores are simpler to locate than the majority of others, you can only locate them in the jungle.
To get them, take the following steps:
- Before we begin, make sure you have a Geologist rank 3 or higher.
- As you approach Jungle, you will notice two-colored outcrops. These are outcrops of white and blue.
- Sapphiron Ore can be obtained by mining both outcrops.
- If there is a Mining upsurge, your chances of obtaining Sapphiron Ores will increase.
- So, if there is an increase, make sure to check the Locale Info.
- Also, equip Geologist-skilled gear or weapons.
- To avoid any confusion, open the Jungle map and toggle the change Category option.
- Then, go to your Icon List Menu and select the Gathering option.
- To select the Materials 2 option, you must toggle once more.
- Locate the White or Blue mining outcrops and choose to highlight them on the Jungle map.
- Then you simply go to the location and mine the outcrops.
Sapphiron Ore Locations
Here is a map of the jungle that shows where each of the White mining outcrops may be found:
– Aside from the aforementioned locations, several mining outcrops are not visible on the Jungle map.
– As a result, you can explore and reach these Outcrops all over the Jungle map.
– One of the locations is in the far southwest corner of the map.
– You must begin your journey in the map’s south-west corner, near Area 5. This is the location with the greatest number of mining outcrops.
– Head inside a tunnel to your right as you make your way to this location on the beach. Inside the cave, you will discover over three mining outcrops.
– You can mine these outcrops for Sapphiron Ores in abundance.
That’s everything you need to know about obtaining Sapphiron Ore in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. Check out our MHR Sunbreak guides if you enjoyed this one.