Last Updated on 13 September, 2022
Project Slayers Thunder Breathing – Location, Moves & More – Unlock Thunder Breathing Style and master its moves
Other Breathing Styles > Here
Project Slayers Thunder Breathing – Trainer Location
How to unlock Thunder Breathing: From the Thunder Trainer, Jigoro Kuwajima, on Zapiwara Mountain. You can check the map, but if you need extra help with the location check this video guide from Auratix:
Thunder Breathing Requirements
The minimum requirement to learn a breathing is level 12, and you will also need 5k web
Project Slayers Thunder Breathing – Moves
There are a total of x6 movements:
- 1st Move – Thunderclap and Flash: The user quickly flashes past their enemy, damaging them
- 2nd Move – Heat Lighting: The user charges and sends an explosion of lightning to the enemy
- 3rd Move – Rapid Slashes: The user rapidly slashes at the opponent.
- 4th Move – Thunder Rain: The user will summon 4 lightning explosions from the sky to the opponent.
- 5th Move – Rice Spirit: The user marks an area around themselves, when released the user teleports in a stream of lightning to that opponent damaging them.
- 6th Move – Thunderclap and flash Sixfold: The user quickly flashes past their enemy, damaging them.
Other Project Slayers Guides: Codes, Controls & Keybinds, Map, Breathing Styles, Private Server Codes, Clan List, Weapons, Trello Link, Become Demon, Become Slayer, Discord Server Link, Final Selection, Muzan Spawn location, Agatsumo, Kamado, How to PVP, Daily Spinner, Reset or Change Race, Usable Items
Leave a Reply