Last Updated on 9 December, 2022
Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide – Locations, Growing time, Thorns, Seed Buy Price, Crop Sell Price, Units per harvest and FAQ
Other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides: All Gems Locations, Cooking Recipes, Star Coins, Codes, Get rid of Mushrooms, get Clay, Seaweed, Dream Shards, Ariel, Eric, Anna, Sunstone Fragment, Goofy Stall
Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide – All Crops
These are all the crops, with their locations, growing times, seed prices (buy price), Crop prices (sell price), Crops per harvest and water requirements
|Crop||Stall||Thorns?||Growing time||Seed Price||Crop Price||Units/Harvest||Rewater?|
|Carrot||Peaceful Meadow||Yes||15 Mins||10||44||1||no|
|Lettuce||Peaceful Meadow||–||3 Mins||3||8||1||no|
|Wheat||Peaceful Meadow||–||1 Mins||1||2||2||no|
|Corn||Dazzle Beach||Yes||12 Mins||15||16||2||no|
|Tomato||Dazzle Beach||–||25 Mins||8||22||3||yes|
|Suger Cane||Dazzle Beach||–||7 Mins||5||19||1||no|
|Canola||Forest of Valor||Yes||35 Mins||25||109||1||yes|
|Bell Peper||Forest of Valor||–||15 Mins||12||33||1||unk|
|Onion||Forest of Valor||–||75 Mins||50||170||1||unk|
|Spinach||Glade of Trust||–||60 Mins||45||41||1||unk|
|Rice||Glade of Trust||–||50 Mins||35||61||2||unk|
|Okra||Glade of Trust||–||120 Mins||135||114||3||unk|
|Cotton||Sunlit Plateau||–||25 Mins||42||37||1||unk|
|Soya||Sunlit Plateau||–||90 Mins||60||69||3||unk|
|Chili Pepper||Sunlit Plateau||–||45 Mins||20||78||1||unk|
|Cucumber||Frosted Heights||–||75 Mins||40||159||1||unk|
|Eggplant||Frosted Heights||–||180 Mins||95||308||1||unk|
|Asparagus||Frosted Heights||–||165 Mins||150||133||3||unk|
|Patato||Forgotten Lands||–||35 Mins||55||126||1||unk|
|Leek||Forgotten Lands||–||120 Mins||120||309||1||unk|
|Pumpkin||Forgotten Lands||–||240 Mins||275||664||1||unk|
Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide – Fruits & Berries
In addition to crops, there are fruit trees and berry bushes. They are limited, and you cannot produce more than the game offers you, but it never hurts to know their locations
- Plaza – Apple Tree, Raspberry Bush, Oregano
- Peaceful Meadow – Banana Tree, Raspberry Bush, Basil
- Dazzle Beach – Banana Tree, Blueberry Busy, Coconut Tree (after Maui quest)
- Glade of Trust – Cocoa Tree, Lemon Tree, Mushroom
- Forest of Valor – Lemon Tree, Blueberry Bush, Garlic
- Sunlit Plateau – Cherry Tree, Cocoa Tree, Vanilla
- Frosted Heights – Cherry Tree, Gooseberry Bush, Mint
- Forgotten Lands – Apple Tree, Gooseberry Bush, Ginger
Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide – FAQ
How to Get Seeds?
Early on, you may occasionally receive Seeds as quest rewards. To obtain them, remove Night Thorns from various locations (check the table above). But Goofy’s Stalls is where you can collect seeds with the highest degree of certainty.
How to Get Bonus Crops?
- Yellow Glow – A fruit tree, berry bush, or crop will be bathed in a bright yellow light. You only have a brief window of time to press the interact key as frequently as you can to earn more crops.
- Orange Items – Crops in excess will explode and fall to the ground. The moment you pick them up, they vanish in a flash!
- Blue Items – If you hang out with a character who possesses the farming skill, they will occasionally throw forth extra crops that glow blue.
How to Start Farming?
Farming will begin rather early in the game, similar to fishing in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You can begin farming once you have collected all of your royal tools and a few seeds.
You can dig up practically any piece of land in Dreamlight Valley with your Shovel. Dig a hole, place a seed inside, and then irrigate the seed with a watering can should be rather simple.
A new crop will appear after some time. Keep in mind to check on some crops and water them if they begin to wilt.
Leave a Reply