Last Updated on 13 September, 2022
Project Slayers Insect Breathing – Location, Moves & More – Unlock Insect Breathing Style and master its moves
Other Breathing Styles > Here
Project Slayers Insect Breathing – Trainer Location
How to unlock Insect Breathing: From the Insect Trainer, Shinobu, in Butterfly mansion You can check the map, but if you need extra help with the location check this video guide from Auratix:
Insect Breathing Requirements
The minimum requirement to learn a breathing is level 12, and you will also need 5k web
Project Slayers Insect Breathing – Moves
There are a total of x6 movements:
- 1st Move – Jaw Breaker: The user slashes, launches upwards with the opponent, and then slams them on the ground stunning them.
- 2nd Move – Dance on the bee sting: The user thrusts to the opponent dealing damage.
- 3rd Move – Dance on the Dragonfly: The user rapidly thrusts the opponent many times before doing one final more powerful thrust
- 4th Move – Dance on the Centipede: The user rapidly dashes with their feet onto a final thrust at the end that deals damage.
- 5th Move – Mantis Kick: The user counters an attacking opponent by kicking them away. the user teleports in a stream of lightning to that opponent damaging them.
- 6th Move – Butterfly Dance: The user raises into the air charges an attack and dashes mid air to the enemy slamming them down onto the ground.
Other Project Slayers Guides: Codes, Controls & Keybinds, Map, Breathing Styles, Private Server Codes, Clan List, Weapons, Trello Link, Become Demon, Become Slayer, Discord Server Link, Final Selection, Muzan Spawn location, Agatsumo, Kamado, How to PVP, Daily Spinner, Reset or Change Race, Usable Items
just one question how much money if u count the gaurds?