Last Updated on 29 March, 2023
How to Obtain and Evolve the Mirage Robe in Vampire Survivors. Follow the steps carefully, and make sure you have the necessary items.
How to Obtain and Evolve the Mirage Robe in Vampire Survivors
Unlocking and evolving the Mirage Robe might take some effort, but it’s worth it for players who want to try out a unique and powerful weapon. Remember to follow the steps carefully, and make sure you have the necessary items and characters before attempting to obtain or evolve the Mirage Robe.
The Mirage Robe might not be the easiest weapon to obtain, but it can certainly pack a punch in the hands of a skilled player.
Everything you need to know about unlocking and evolving the Mirage Robe, step-by-step.
Obtaining the Mirage Robe in Vampire Survivors
First and foremost, make sure you have the Legacy of Moonspell DLC installed. Without it, you won’t be able to access the Mirage Robe or any of the new content included in the DLC.
The Mirage Robe is the default weapon of Babi-Onna, a character that must be unlocked before you can obtain the Mirage Robe. To unlock Babi-Onna, you need to follow a series of steps:
- Find Miang Moonspell’s coffin and unlock her as a character.
- Use Miang to unlock and evolve the Silver Wind weapon.
- Unlock and evolve the Four Seasons weapon with Menya Moonspell.
- Unlock Syuuto Moonspell by using Menya Moonspell to unlock and evolve the Summon Night weapon.
- Survive for 15 minutes with Syuuto Moonspell on any map to unlock Babi-Onna.
Once you’ve unlocked Babi-Onna, you can use them to obtain the Mirage Robe. Survive for 15 minutes with Babi-Onna on any map, and the Mirage Robe will become available for all characters.
Evolving the Mirage Robe in Vampire Survivors
Now that you have the Mirage Robe, it’s time to evolve it into its more powerful form, the J’Odore. To do so, you’ll need the Attractorb/Magnet passive item, which is necessary for the Mirage Robe’s evolution.
To evolve the Mirage Robe, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the Attractorb/Magnet passive item and a fully upgraded Mirage Robe.
- Reach the 10-minute mark and open at least one treasure box before time runs out.
- Wait for another treasure box to drop and open it.
- The J’Odore weapon should be inside the treasure box, which is the Mirage Robe’s evolution.
- The J’Odore will update its entry in your collection and automatically insert itself into your Grimoire.
Keep in mind that the Mirage Robe must be fully upgraded along with the Attractorb/Magnet item in order for it to evolve. Also, unlike other weapons, the Mirage Robe requires you to open a treasure box after reaching the 10-minute mark to evolve.
Other Vampire Survivors Guides:
- 10 Best Mods
- Weapons (Unlock and Evolve)
- Weapons Upgrade
- Characters (Unlock and Boosts)
- Stone Mask
- Cheats (Spells)
- Evolve Santa Water
- Other Cheat, here
- Secret Characters
- How to Evolve Bracelet
- Secret Characters – Unlock Guide
- Evolve Victory Sword
- Unlock Hyper Mode
- Make Full screen
- Evolve Flames of Misspell to Ashes of Musspell
- The Bone Zone – How to Unlock
Leave a Reply