Last Updated on 13 September, 2022
Project Slayers Wind Breathing – Location, Moves & More – Unlock Wind Breathing Style and master its moves
Other Breathing Styles > Here
Project Slayers Wind Breathing – Trainer Location
How to unlock Wind Breathing: From the Wind Trainer, Jinger, at Wind Trainer. You can check the map, but if you need extra help with the location check this video guide from Auratix:
Wind Breathing Requirements
The minimum requirement to learn a breathing is level 12, and you will also need 5k web
Project Slayers Wind Breathing – Moves
There are a total of x6 movements:
- 1st Move – Purifying Wind: The user unleashes a long range wind slash towards the enemy damaging them.
- 2nd Move – Dust Whirlwind Cutter: The user enters a whirlwind that brings them to the opponent damaging them.
- 3rd Move – Clean Storm Wind Tree: The user slashes the entire area around them dealing a lot of damage to the enemy.
- 4th Move – Black Wind Mountain Mist: The user unleashes a powerful short range slash at the enemy
- 5th Move – Cold Mountain Wind: The user unleashes 3 slashes around them, damaging the opponent.
- 6th Move – Idaten Typhoon: The user raises in the air and sends 5 flying wind slashes towards the enemy dealing massive damage.
Other Project Slayers Guides: Codes, Controls & Keybinds, Map, Breathing Styles, Private Server Codes, Clan List, Weapons, Trello Link, Become Demon, Become Slayer, Discord Server Link, Final Selection, Muzan Spawn location, Agatsumo, Kamado, How to PVP, Daily Spinner, Reset or Change Race, Usable Items
Leave a Reply