Last Updated on 30 January, 2023
How to get Haki in Blox Fruits – Observation & Enhancement – How to unlock and how to Max both abilities guide
In this guide we will explain where to unlock Haki Enhancement and Observation (also Observation V2), you may know them as Buso Haki (Enhancement) and Ken Haki (Observation). And we will also explain how to level them up to the maximum, which is when they really are super OP
How to get Haki in Blox Fruits – Observation
You can learn Observation by talking to the Lord of Destruction, found in the Upper Skylands. If you need help to break observation, here you can check all the Observation Breakers
Requirements: To learn observation you need to
- Be Level 300 or higher
- Have killed Saber Expert at least once (therefore also have completed the puzzle)
- Have 750,000
Observation is an ability that, while active, allows the user to
- See enemies & players through solid surfaces.
- Dodge incoming attacks from enemies.
- See enemies & players from a distance (distance increases with higher levels).
- see how much health and energy enemies/players have.
Observation V2 can be obtained through a decently long quest with many requirements named the Hungry Man Quest, once the player has 5,000 Exp. on Observation
Note: Observation V2 can only be unlocked on the Third Sea and is of course an upgraded version of its predecessor.
How to Level Up Observation Haki
- 0 EXP – Level 1 – 2 dodges.
- 50 EXP – Level 2 – 3 dodges.
- 330 EXP – Level 3 – 4 dodges.
- 815 EXP – Level 4 – 5 dodges.
- 1400 EXP – Level 5 – 6 dodges.
- 2100 EXP – Level 6 – 7 dodges.
- 2900 to 5000 EXP – Level 7 – 8 dodges
How to get Haki in Blox Fruits – Enhancement
Enhancement is an ability that allows the user to cover themselves in a black coat of armor, enhancing their physical attacks and defense, as well as allowing them to damage Elemental users
You can simply buy Enhancement from the Ability Teacher at the Frozen Village’s cave for 25,000 beli
How to Level Up Enhancement Haki
- 1 Stage: 4,000 EXP
- 2 Stage: 12,000 EXP
- 3 Stage: 24,000 EXP
- 4 Stage: 48,000 EXP
- 5 Stage – Full Body: 60,000 EXP
Maxing out both haki takes time, so take it easy. But when you get them, you will see that the effort has been more than worth it. And we hope that this guide has helped you to unlock and maximize them.
Also check the Blox Fruits Map, Race Reroll, Script Pastebin Hacks, Devil Fruits, Cyborg Race, Ghoul Race, Private Server Links and Codes, Discord Server, Trello Link, Spawn Locations, Observation V2 Haki, Buddha Fruit, Superhuman, Second Sea, Saber V2, Race V4, Leveling, Bisento V2, Controls, GodHuman, Soul Guitar