Last Updated on 26 January, 2023
How to Reroll Genshin Impact – Mobile, PS4, PS5 & PC – Also how to create a new account and what you should aim for (4* & 5* characters)
It does not matter from which platform (PC, Mobile, PS4 or PS5) you want to play, do the reroll from a PC, when you get what you want you can link your entire account to the platform you choose
By the way, rerolling is totally allowed, so there is no risk of getting banned
How to Reroll Genshin Impact – Steps
These are the steps to reroll:
- Go to miHoYo’s official website using your PC
- Create an account using only a user name (no email verification required)
- Play though the tutorial.
- Level up Adventurer Rank to 5.
- Head to the town Mondstadt.
- Receive rewards from your mail box.
- Click the star icon on the upper part of your screen to make wishes.
- Continue the main quest until you reach Adventurer Rank 7
- Receive rewards from your mailbox.
- Make wishes again!
- Exchange stardust for Intertwined Fate and do other Limited Banners
- If you did not get the character you wanted, Create a New Account and start again from the beginning
- If you get the character you wanter but you play from Mobile or PlayStation (PS4 & PS5) just link your account
How to create a new account to reroll? – Mobile, PS4, PS5 & PC
If you created the account from miHoYo with your PC, it only asked you for a username. So you just have to go back to the official page with your PC and create a new account with another username. That is why you must take the first step from your PC. Fortunately, the open-world title allows you to hook your existing PC account up to devices like PS4, PS5, and Mobile
How to Reroll Genshin Impact – What you should aim for?
It depends on how many rerolls you are willing to do. If you want a 5 * character, they have a 0.6% chance per reroll, you will need 200 rerolls. If you want a 4 * character, they have a 5.1% chance per reroll, you will need 20 rerolls
5* Characters: You will need about 200 rerolls for a 5*. But keep in mind that only Diluc and Jean are Tier S, Shenhe, Keqing and Mona are Tier A, and QiQi is Tier B. So if you want the best of the best (Diluc or Jean) you would need about 600 rerolls. So we recommend that if you get Shenhe, Keqing or Mona, you consider it good, and only think about it if you get QiQi
4* Characters: You will need about 20 rerolls for a 4*. But keep in mind that only 5 out of 23 4* are Tier S. So if you want a 4* Tier S you will need about 120 rerolls. And the 4* Tier S characters you should aim for are: Diona, Bennett, Fischl, Xingqiu & Sucrose
Other Reroll Guides
- Last Cloudia
- Valkyrie Connect
- Seven Mortal Sins X Tasy
- Echoes of Mana
- Epic Seven
- Awaken Chaos Era
- My Hero Ultra Impact
- Valor Legends
- Another Eden
- Mythic Heroes
- World Flipper
- Blue Archive
- Revived Witch
- Alchemy Stars
- Katamari Damacy
- Princess Connect
- Dragon Quest Tact
- Illusion Connect
- Tales of Crestoria
- Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds